Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

is anybody out there suffering from pcos?

My last one we had to do the whole clomid thing and it was so hard. And being heavy we have had a total of five years of unprotected sex with no babies amd weight loss was what i needed. Hope it is easy for u and ur hubby. Good luck and hopefully there is a baby in ur not to distant future

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Your welcome i know i need it when i do and so many people on here have been great to me so i want to pass that along

Hello ladies, I also suffer from PCOS. Found out when I was 18 and just turned 30 last week. I am a little concerned I am 3 days post op and have blood when I wipe!!!?!! Not sure if it's my period or if I should be concerned. Any ideas?

Hello ladies' date=' I also suffer from PCOS. Found out when I was 18 and just turned 30 last week. I am a little concerned I am 3 days post op and have blood when I wipe!!!?!! Not sure if it's my period or if I should be concerned. Any ideas?[/quote']

Probably ur period, stress can bring it on especially when u have pcos

Hello ladies' date=' I also suffer from PCOS. Found out when I was 18 and just turned 30 last week. I am a little concerned I am 3 days post op and have blood when I wipe!!!?!! Not sure if it's my period or if I should be concerned. Any ideas?[/quote']

My dr said the shock to your body from surgery will make you start. I did that too.

Thank you I was really contemplating going to er. Scared the crap out of me since I haven't had it in years.

Thank you I was really contemplating going to er. Scared the crap out of me since I haven't had it in years.

Lmao i know i did that one too, so ur not alone there. It was like what the. Wait till they come every month such weirdness in normalcy

Hi there! I just created an autoimmune support group for us! Please follow and post there. I keep losing this thread because it's not in a forum. I sure hope to see all of us there. Here's the link

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/groups/show/269-autoimmune-sleevers/

Hi there! I just created an autoimmune support group for us! Please follow and post there. I keep losing this thread because it's not in a forum. I sure hope to see all of us there. Here's the link http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/groups/show/269-autoimmune-sleevers/

I am trying to find the group, but I'm unable to do so.

Hi there! I just created an autoimmune support group for us! Please follow and post there. I keep losing this thread because it's not in a forum. I sure hope to see all of us there. Here's the link http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/groups/show/269-autoimmune-sleevers/

I am trying to find the group, but I'm unable to do so.

The group link has changed... try this: http://www.bariatricpal.com/groups/357-autoimmune-sleevers/

Hi my names sara I have pcos one of my main reasons of geting my surgery is anybody else dealing with this?

I am I'm only 2 1/2 months in with the sleeve and I'm wondering if everything will normalize and if I'll ever get pregnant naturally.

I have had PCOS for so long...when I was originally diagnosed it was called Stein-Leventhal Syndrome. I struggled 20 YEARS with it. Every single symptom, I have/had. Wls saved my life. I went from 6 insulin injections a day, to nothing. My PCOS helped me get high lipids, battle diabetes, high blood pressure, Hair loss on my head, excessive Hair growth everywhere else, extreme weight gain...I could go on and on. 2 years post vsg, my ONLY regret: that I didn't do the surgery sooner! 2 years post op, 188 pounds down, healthy, and 10 weeks pregnant!

I just met with my OB 2 weeks ago at 3 1/2 months post op. I'm down 65lbs. She said that the PCOS has most likely taken care of itself. As little as 10% excess weight loss can greatly increase your fertility. My cycle regulated itself about 1 month post op. And I just recently had a positive ovulation test! She was very impressed with that. I am actually starting the pill and using confirms as back up until my 1 year in Dec. My husband and I are anxiously awaiting. But I want to hit my goal weight and my surgeon recommends waiting that long. Good luck to all of you!

Also keep in mind as you're losing fast excess estrogen is stored in your fat cells. So those extra hormones can cause your body to be out of whack for a bit.

Hi, I'm joining in a bit late... But have PCOS as well, and was wondering, when your periods resume and the pcos is clearing, does your facial Hair growth stop?