Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All i want to do is chug some Water or anything for that matter. Will i ever be able to do this again??

I would guess No! Just from the way I feel when I take too big a drink! :-(

All i want to do is chug some Water or anything for that matter. Will i ever be able to do this again??

I don't

Know if

I chug it per say but 9 weeks out and it feels like I can... Way different from the little sips in the beginning! I hear its different for everyone though!

Doin it now!

Doin it now!

Girl how are you chugging??? We were sleeved at the same time!! Now don't get me wrong I can do more than "sips" but I definitely can't chug!!

Show off :P

Lol I'm not sure.. . Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it doesn't!

YES. I don't remember when it happened for me but it was glorious....I mean the Heavens opened and the Angels sang. It was so good.

Hopefully i will be one that can

I'm just jealous because I'm so thirsty right now!

We had tilapia for dinner that we bought from the butcher pre seasoned and I think it was salty :P

So I'm dying from being full and thirsty :(

Moral of this story make you own fish lazy!

I can chug down about a cup of Water now if I'm really thirsty and I haven't eaten lately. Love slurping down a few gulps. But don't rush it - tender tummies take time to heal.

Lynda

Oh yes the feeling of satisfaction that comes with chugging a big glass of cold Water, or iced tea. I miss that more than anything. I try to fool myself by getting a big mouth full and swallowing a little at a time, but it still not the same, I am SO excited to think there maybe hope!

Thanks for sharing your journey.

Laurie

At a year and a half out I am able to chug Water again...although it is not as much as I used to, like drinking a whole 16 oz bottle down at one time. However I am able to take several gulps of water at a time on an empty stomach. :)

Im 8wks out and i chug Water fine. Almost 8onzes or more. The difference for me now is that i cant chug anything that is cold. It feels like its stuck in my throat so i cant do it. It hurts.

I wouldn't necessarily say you will be able to chug but you will be able to take a big enough drink to quench your thirst adequately. i wouldn't attempt it until at least 3 months out.