Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MARCH SLEVERS

teena
Sign in to follow this  

SO WHEN IS EVERYONE'E SURGERY DATE AND HOW IS THE PRE-OP DIET GOING?

Hello New Here,

I will be going to Mexico to March 1 to be sleeved. I am excited and nervous. I will be starting my pre op diet on Feb 20th and right now I am dieting preparing my self mentally and physically. I have lost 4.4 lb since the 11 of this month. This has been a long awaited journey and it is just beginning. Best wish to other that are going to be sleeved this March.

Hi,

I am new here too and my surgery is on March 18 so I have not started the 2 week fast yet...March 4. Not too happy about no food at all but am trying to prepare mentally for it. Is that possible?:):(

ellsbells

I just got my surgery date! March 11th. I start the pre op diet stuff on the 25th.... I know this is what I want but I can't help but think of these next five days as the last days to live it up. The 11th can not get here fast enough I am so ready for all of this to happen!!!! :P

I'm the 21st assuming I can lose the pre-op weight and my insurance doesn't throw me for a loop.

March 8 for me! 2 weeks from today!

March 15th with Dr. Almanza.

I just got my surgery date! March 11th. I start the pre op diet stuff on the 25th.... I know this is what I want but I can't help but think of these next five days as the last days to live it up. The 11th can not get here fast enough I am so ready for all of this to happen!!!! :P

How did your surgery go?!?! Hope all is well

Good Afternoon! I am scheduled for March 20 :) Just got all of my post op things ready to go and in order...only have one day of pre op diet thank goodness...it seems that people are ready to give up before they start when they have a two week pre op diet! I am self pay so I went to my dr on the 25 of February and we set the date for March 20. Good luck to all!

I went to dr on Mach 13 and my surgery is march 25th. When I went in, I was going to get the bypass but my doctor feels the sleeve is just as good. I hope I lose all the weight I need to. Can people tell me why they chose the sleeve?

I went to dr on Mach 13 and my surgery is march 25th. When I went in, I was going to get the bypass but my doctor feels the sleeve is just as good. I hope I lose all the weight I need to. Can people tell me why they chose the sleeve?

I chose the sleeve because a bypass is very invasive and it does not allow your body to absorb nutrients as well. The recovery time on a bypass is longer. The sleeve does not involve rerouting in any way. The choice is up to you though...we will all have different reasons...good luck!!

Hi March Sleevers, well I had my surgery on Monday the 18th and am doing great. Home since Thursday and everyday I feel a little better. Will see the Dr. On Tuesday and get this drain removed, will make my hubby happy as he has been changing the dressings:) Was so anxious about the surgery and now its over with...YEAH!! Hope everyone is well, have been thinking about our group and sending good thought s to all. Sharing this journey has been good for me and hope to hear from all of you about yours.

Ellen :P