Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Just dropping a note since most Feb 2013 Sleevers are long gone. I stay with the forums to help keep my head in the game. My 2 year surgiversary came and went without fanfare. I live a new normal now at 135-139 lbs. I have an unending goal to get to 130 lbs but I don't work at getting to it. I eat 1200-1500 calories a day. I gain if I just eat junk or carbs but otherwise weight maintenance isn't too tough. I am amazed at how much I can eat now. Half a sandwich is no problem here. I now live an active lifestyle and can truthfully say that I look forward to exercise (it took probably a year or so to get to that place). My life has changed a lot since surgery and most of those changes have been for the better-- if nothing else, my wardrobe is amazing! To any other Feb 13 Sleevers, I hope this post finds you happy and healthy and drop a line if you can. Here's a body pic from Valentines Day. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424880008.668554.jpg

Hi!! Today is my 2 years!!! I went from 319 to 157! I'm back up to 175 but I'm doing well- have to say still hate exercise lol but I've been busy w/finishing up my masters my new job and trying to get pregnant - doing well! I still pop in from time to time in the subscribed posts! ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424881850.567877.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424881864.316333.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424881903.217692.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424881920.015811.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424881938.106099.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1424882003.744614.jpg

I had my 2 year Surgiversay this past Sunday (2/22/13). My starting weight was 336 lbs. I now weigh 223 lbs. I avoid fast food, anything fried, refined sugar, alcohol and carbonated drinks. I know I would have lost more weight sooner If I would engage in some form of exercise, which I refuse to do. No excuses, not lazy but I feel I have sacrificed plenty.

Enjoying my new lifestyle. I remember the days of struggling to tie my shoes like it was yesterday. Never going back!

Hi guys,

I've been well since surgery and don't think too much about it anymore. I hit my goal around 11 months post op and have been hanging there ever since. My highest was 315 and my lowest was 165. Im currently 7months pregnant and have had minimal gain, I think I'm around 10lbs now. Overall the sleeve was the best decision I've made.

You look great!
Just dropping a note since most Feb 2013 Sleevers are long gone. I stay with the forums to help keep my head in the game. My 2 year surgiversary came and went without fanfare. I live a new normal now at 135-139 lbs. I have an unending goal to get to 130 lbs but I don't work at getting to it. I eat 1200-1500 calories a day. I gain if I just eat junk or carbs but otherwise weight maintenance isn't too tough. I am amazed at how much I can eat now. Half a sandwich is no problem here. I now live an active lifestyle and can truthfully say that I look forward to exercise (it took probably a year or so to get to that place). My life has changed a lot since surgery and most of those changes have been for the better-- if nothing else, my wardrobe is amazing! To any other Feb 13 Sleevers, I hope this post finds you happy and healthy and drop a line if you can. Here's a body pic from

Hello, you look fabulous.

My highest weight was 331& my lowest was 242. I am currently 254 and was feeling like a failure. I did all of this to sabotage myself. I exercise 6 days a week 1hour weight training and 1 on weekends 1 1/2 hour cardio. I lost inches and gained muscle but i am not at my desired goal. My eating is horrible. Cakes, cookie and just choices.

I haven't been on here in a while; I dropped in to get some encouragement. I am happy i did. This site puts my head in the right place.

I am going to keep trucking along. I know I will make it.

Hey all: yesterday was my 2 year surgiversairy. Photos are 1 week pre-op, one year post-op and yesterday. I was going to write a lengthy post about weight issues and life, blah, blah but my best friend's Mom died yesterday so who gives a flying fig. Up 11 lbs from my lowest weight but working on it. Some regain seems inevitable.

post-174545-14252484040112_thumb.jpg post-174545-14252484343908_thumb.jpg post-174545-1425248471412_thumb.jpg