Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

I talked to the surgeon & the nut' date=' they both said this is normal. Keep your Protein high which will help it slow down, but to expect the Hair loss until you stop losing. I am going to get my hair cut shorter to help with the regrowth.[/quote']

I'm also losing a lot of hair, check o you tube for natural hair regrowth treatment. I started using onions and apple cider vinegar so far I see new regrowth it stinks but worth it. Check it out!

Lexsan:

I can't read what you write unless I highlight it. Maybe it's the color font you have chosen

I'm also losing a lot of hair, check o you tube for natural hair regrowth treatment. I started using onions and apple cider vinegar so far I see new regrowth it stinks but worth it. Check it out!

Psychologically, I'm at the worst stall ever!!!! Been weighing in between 201-202 for a week! Why can't I just hit ONEderland already???

Technically I don't even think it's a stall, it's just torture! Lol

Weight loss -wise I'm doing great!

SW: 264

CW:201-202

Surgery 2-12-13!!!

And just discovered that edamame is one of my slider foods... *sarcastic* woo!

I love reading everyone's progress!! Keep it up!!

Oh what a difference this year has made. 1st pic ~250 2nd pic ~ 193. DOS 2/20/13. Loving my sleeve and life is good

[ATTACH]13985[/ATTACH]

post-50852-13813666535922_thumb.png

Oh what a difference this year has made. 1st pic ~250 2nd pic ~ 193. DOS 2/20/13. Loving my sleeve and life is good

[ATTACH]13985[/ATTACH]

WOW! You look great!!!!

[ATTACH]13985[/ATTACH]

AMAZING! Great job!

[ATTACH]13985[/ATTACH]

Very nice!

Wow congrats... Great job

Start weight 228

Surgery weight 216

Today's weight 178

Total of 50 pounds in 3 1/2 months

The only problem is I'm losing too much hair. I'm drinking/ eating all my Protein and Vitamins. Also taking 10,000 Mg of Biotin. Not sure why my hair is falling out so much. I'm so afraid of being bald. However I'm very happy with the weight loss. I'm 27 pounds to my goal. I am able to eat everything I desire so far, minus eggs. I can eat eggs but my sleeve doesn't really like it so I'm staying away from it. I can use some advice on the Hair loss, Pls...

When we lose enough protein in our diet to lose our hair it takes 3-4 months for us to lose hair. So the hair you are losing now (myself included) is probably from around the time of our surgery. Keep doing what you are doing and be mindful it will take a few months to notice the diffence.

5'2 1/2"

Weight day of surgery: 183 (I didn't do the post op diet)

Surgery date: 2/28/13

Current Weight: 138

I have had a little bit of Hair loss but then again, I have always had thin hair. I have been excercising since 6 weeks after my surgery date. I feel GREAT. I have annoyed my family by telling them my weight every time my weight goes down. It's so exciting I want to tell every stranger I see out in the street. I have to admit, I haven't followed a specific diet. Whatever i want, I eat although it is just a bite or two.

I enjoy reading everyones progress. Congrats to everyone!

We have the same surgery date! Congrats on your great weight loss! Today was my 3 & 1/2 approx. month follow up with my surgeon. I'm down 57 lbs. according to their scale which always differs from mine but who cares. It's all good!

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274

I was sleeved the day before you guys....54lbs down everyone is doing so well!

I can still wear my clothes so I don't feel it much...they are really baggy....there are a few pants I can't wear because they are too big.

I can still wear my clothes so I don't feel it much...they are really baggy....there are a few pants I can't wear because they are too big.