Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Have you taken your measurements? You look a lot smaller to me' date=' especially from the back. Remember too, you've only just started your journey.

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4[/quote']

Thanks.. I haven't measured- I can wear a few clothes that I couldn't I guess I'm worried too that I'm not losing fat just muscle or something!

You seem to be going great! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

This was about maybe 1-2 weeks ago. I'm down 52lbs and down 5lbs from the photo.

In wearing a size 14 pant (ghetto booty) lol and large tops. Some of my workout pants are mediums!!! Trying to keep my "girls" as they have shrunk a bit but can still wear my bras... Thank god. We all know how expensive new bras can be.

Saturday I have a wedding and I'm excited to take pictures! On Sunday I have an anniversary party and my husbands family has not seen me in a month! Nervous about their reaction ... If they have any.

Just started playing our co-Ed softball and I try walking a couple times a week. I'm a regular shopper so I add those 1hour walks into my exercise also. Lol

Just got the nectar samples. Love the Special K Protein Shakes but nutritionist says no :( I can tolerate it and drink it. I am trying diet snapple and crystal lite with powdered Protein. Sometimes I add the protein to my coffee.

Hope everyone is doing great!

post-48579-13813665021504_thumb.jpg

I am 2 months po today!

I've lost just about 50 lbs--- sad thing is u can't tell! I was 319 now I'm 268.2! I can tell a LITTLE on my face in person and a LIL on my upper tummy--- it's hard to have lost that much but not look like it!

post-51768-13813665013365_thumb.jpg

post-51768-13813665012677_thumb.jpg

I can definitely tell! You are doing great!

We are always the last to see it!

I see it in your arms, chin/neck, tummy, back...everywhere!

Keep up the great work!

I am 2 months po today!

I've lost just about 50 lbs--- sad thing is u can't tell! I was 319 now I'm 268.2! I can tell a LITTLE on my face in person and a LIL on my upper tummy--- it's hard to have lost that much but not look like it!

post-51768-13813665013365_thumb.jpg

post-51768-13813665012677_thumb.jpg

Have you tried lifting 50lbs!

Believe me if you strap that to your back and walk about for a while you'll realise how amazingly well you are doing. Also it's Goodbye Forever to these lbs, we won't be seeing them again, Hooray!

:) Well done you!

I can definitely tell! You are doing great!

We are always the last to see it!

I see it in your arms' date=' chin/neck, tummy, back...everywhere!

Keep up the great work![/quote']

Really??!!

Thank you I made it down another lb today do I have officially hit the 50lb!!!! I felt awful yesterday since I honestly could not tell a diff and I binged alllll day!! About 1200cals!!! I never gave dove that I usually only have about 400-600!

But I lost a lb! So ill try ---/ I will-- get back on plan today

Thanks!

Have you tried lifting 50lbs!

Believe me if you strap that to your back and walk about for a while you'll realise how amazingly well you are doing. Also it's Goodbye Forever to these lbs' date=' we won't be seeing them again, Hooray!

:) Well done you![/quote']

Thank you :) it's hard to keep it all in perspective at times!

Got sleeved on february 11 and ive lost 94 lbs. Feels like its just flying off. I've gone from a 48 to a 38 waste size, and i feel fantastic. Besides my moobs, ive got nothing to complain about.

Thanks for info everyone about the ear problems possibly dehydration etc...it could be. I felt it earlier and had fluids..feel better.

I am putting right along, losing about a pound a week. Does anyone else have real hunger? I feel like I am hungry often. It seems like I am less hungry on the weekends, I don't know if it's because I'm busy doing things or what. During the week, I feel like I get hungry more often. Maybe it's sitting at my desk and kind of know that at about 9:30 I can have a snack. Like yesterday, I at Breakfast at like 9:30, then I didn't even think of food again until like 3. I know this isn't how I'm supposed to eat, but during the week I feel hungry about every 3 hours.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Nurse just came in and asked me if the surgery team came to see me she didnt want to tell me why they are coming to see me. Now I'm really freaking out I'm so scared!!!!

your post are invisible.

Sleeved 2/26.

Down 65lbs as of today. Started at 331. Now 265.8.

This has not been difficult. I can chug Water (can drink a gallon a day if I want), & can eat anything. The good thing....I'm no longer hungry all the time. I usually skip breakfast, eat a larger lunch, a normal dinner, & then a bedtime snack. I'm usually eating around 1,400 calories a day. I could easily eat more, but don't have the desire. 67 more lbs. to go!

Surprising side effects of dehydration

3 days ago, Reluctantly Healthy

In this episode "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" trainers and life coaches Chris and Heidi Powell educate host Judy Greer on the importance of staying hydrated. A huge plus for hydration, Judy says, is that it helps prevent wrinkles. But another unflattering side effect of dehydration is weight gain, Chris and Heidi caution. Even mild dehydration can slow down your metabolism by as much as 3%. Ninety percent of Americans are chronically dehydrated, and the body often misinterprets thirst for hunger. The effects are far from skin-deep: Lack of Water is the #1 trigger for daytime fatigue and headaches. What's the best temperature for your water? It depends, Chris says. If you want to hydrate yourself quickly drink it cold. But if you want to fill up and suppress your appetite, choose warm because it stays in your system longer and expands the stomach, sending a signal to your brain that you're "full." Watch for more of Chris and Heidi's tips on hydration, including how to use your body weight to determine how much you should drink daily.

http://screen.yahoo.com/surprise-side-effects-dehydration-050000603.html

Sleeved 2/26.

Down 65lbs as of today. Started at 331. Now 265.8.

This has not been difficult. I can chug Water (can drink a gallon a day if I want)' date=' & can eat anything. The good thing....I'm no longer hungry all the time. I usually skip breakfast, eat a larger lunch, a normal dinner, & then a bedtime snack. I'm usually eating around 1,400 calories a day. I could easily eat more, but don't have the desire. 67 more lbs. to go![/quote']

Damn!! That's an amazing job!

I'm about 51 down and was sleeved feb 25th