Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Loving hearing how everyone is doing. Those that are not doing so well, it will get better, just take it one day at a time, stay hydrated and get that Protein in. Was wondering if you guys would do me a favor right above your name you can rate this topic, would you take a moment to do so, thanks Sleeve Divas and Dudes.........5 days and counting down til my day.......

Question-has anyone not been given the 2 week pre op diet and only given 4 to 7 days that is a lower BMI? My surgery is Tuesday afternoon and I start on all liquids tomorrow. The nurse told me since I am at a lower weight that I didn't need to do the entire 2 weeks because it had to do with the size of my liver. I tried to start yesterday and I have no control. Has anyone HONESTLY not followed the pre-op diet?

Question-has anyone not been given the 2 week pre op diet and only given 4 to 7 days that is a lower BMI? My surgery is Tuesday afternoon and I start on all liquids tomorrow. The nurse told me since I am at a lower weight that I didn't need to do the entire 2 weeks because it had to do with the size of my liver. I tried to start yesterday and I have no control. Has anyone HONESTLY not followed the pre-op diet?

My surgery is scheduled for next tuesday and I have been on the Bari Diet for about a month, i shake lean meats and veggies. Start my liquid diet sat and Clear Liquids on monday. My BMI was 55, and I was told it was to have less of a fatty liver during surgery

14 hours until I have to be at the hospital!

Go tricia! Excited 4 u

14 hours until I have to be at the hospital!

Yay Tricia! Keep us updated. You will do great!

Going to have to call drs office today. Stomach spasms are horrible....

Did you get ahold of the doctor? I hope you start feeling better.

Did you get ahold of the doctor? I hope you start feeling better.

Yes he just called back. He said its just the stomach contracting and i might be feeling it a little more than usual. As long as its not associated with vomiting or nausea im ok. So its just my stomach getting back to normal.. if it continues for more than a couple weeks, might need muscle relaxers. We shall see

Yes he just called back. He said its just the stomach contracting and i might be feeling it a little more than usual. As long as its not associated with vomiting or nausea im ok. So its just my stomach getting back to normal.. if it continues for more than a couple weeks' date=' might need muscle relaxers. We shall see[/quote']

Thank you for the update! Another bit of knowledge we all need.

Sleeved about 5 hours ago. Feeling awesome. Pain is about a 2 on a 10 scale. Dr Kim is great!

Sleeved about 5 hours ago. Feeling awesome. Pain is about a 2 on a 10 scale. Dr Kim is great!

Congratulations!

Congrats

Hey everybody.

Was just sleeved Monday the 11th. Feeling better everyday. I think I've been one of the lucky ones as I haven't had much nausea no vomiting and able to keep everything down that I've attempted to try. I think the worst thing for me so far has been back pain and I've been having a lot of gas pain. Seems to hit me everytime I drink something.

Experiencing no hunger whatsoever. I have to remind myself to eat. The sipping of Water throughout the day is one of the hardest things to do.

I'm not sure how much I've lost since the day of surgery. I asked the hubby hide the scale so I don't become obsessed cuz lord knows I would!

Yes emmyjeep2' date=' the pain is from the gas! Walk! Once you pass it you will feel soo much better! Water helps, but ginger tea helped me with the nausea and gas[/quote']

Yep same here I still get it a Lil fades as time goes I was told its gas

Sent from my iPod touch using VST

I came home from the hospital today. So far, I have been doing pretty well. I have been able to drink fluids without any problems. My doctor has actually cleared me for full liquids already. I have had a few sips of broccoli and cheese Soup. I am feeling a little off kilter today. Part of me is still in shock that I actually had the surgery!