Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 days out and I can eat everything. is this normal? please read and give input. thanks

Yeah people AND doctors have different ideas on all of this ... My advice? Don't listen to any of us to much (even me) take only your doctors word on your care and diet :)

I'm not trying to down play that he shouldn't be eating solids but scaring the guy to death is a little over the top in my opinion.

RxKid....Don't eat that stuff anymore!! If you don't have anything mushy or liquidity just stick with Protein shakes until blizzard is over!

thanks guys i appreciate it but now i am ruined mentally. i can't stop thinking about this. what if i ruined my new sleeve and caused a staple line leak ???

i searched symptoms. luckily i dont have any pains or cramps or fevers. i learned my lesson i just hope im ok and didnt cause any damage

thanks guys i appreciate it but now i am ruined mentally. i can't stop thinking about this. what if i ruined my new sleeve and caused a staple line leak ???

i searched symptoms. luckily i dont have any pains or cramps or fevers. i learned my lesson i just hope im ok and didnt cause any damage

I'm sure you're fine. Try to relax because you'll work yourself up to thinking you're having symptoms that aren't there! Trust me, there are many people who have done the same thing. Now, go drink a shake and enjoy the snow!n :)

At some point I think all of us have done something and thought **** did I ruin my sleeve!

Your not alone on that :) do you know that some people have six weeks of just fluids after surgery? Crazy!

But did you know some people can start soft food type things after a week? Crazy

It's all over the place as far as what is right...

The one thing I will say is that at this stage you will not "feel" it if you eat to much so you need to measure everything you eat! No matter what kind of food you are cleared to eat :)

Rxkid2384

I was told by my doc to eat anything I want. In small portions after two weeks. But like you I felt great at day 10 so I tryed different little solids foods and felt fine. I asked my doc about leaks but he said the titanium cord and staples are very strong. And I will be fine. I asked about Beans he said Beans should be week 3

Relax! I was cleared by my surgeon to eat reg food around that time! All docs have different ideas! Just like mine doesn't require a pre-op diet! If I lived eating food by permission...you should be fine. I would check with your doc as soon as you can & follow his advice!

@laura-ven...i love you. thank you. youve been great. youre awesome thank you and again, i love you and thank you for your support

@laura-ven...i love you. thank you. youve been great. youre awesome thank you and again' date=' i love you and thank you for your support[/quote']

....blushing..... We are all here to help each other :)

I was eating solids 1 week postop on orders from my dr. I clearly didn't die, but I did learn what meats I could tolerate better than others. They even cleared me to have multigrain toast. Bad choice! Came right up & haven't touched bread since. (Sleeved almost 5 months ago) 76 pounds lost so far. For some reason I can't tolerate eggs so I stay away from it. Same as you - only about 4 bites & I'm done. Good luck! Don't stress.

You'll be fine....

seriously. some people on here trying to scare the hell out of me and even sending me private messages lol. but you were awesome and kept it real.

seriously. some people on here trying to scare the hell out of me and even sending me private messages lol. but you were awesome and kept it real.

You should see some of my private messages!!

From love, to wishing me harm,to a guy who thinks I'm obsessed with his penis (don't ask)

:P

thanks @cmaloney

You should see some of my private messages!!

From love, to wishing me harm,to a guy who thinks I'm obsessed with his penis (don't ask)

:P

Now...THAT'S funny! Lol