Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im in Alabama and would love to have a Buddy/Mentor.

Just had my sleeve done on Jan 24. I would love for someone to be my buddy/montor. Lord knows I need all the support I can get :)

Hey girl!!

Congratulations!!! How are you doing? I am waiting for insurance approval. Been submitted for 4 days now. Just waiting and praying. Can't get my mind off of it. I'd like a buddy too! Sound good? :D

Just had my sleeve done on Jan 24. I would love for someone to be my buddy/montor. Lord knows I need all the support I can get :)

Hi Sandy, I am also in Alabama! I am waiting for the ins to approve mine, but it sure has been a long road! Congrats on your surgery!

I am in Daphne AL and Dr Hannon will be doing my surgery!

I'm also in in Alabama. Dr Hannon will do my surgery.

Hey girl!!

Congratulations!!! How are you doing? I am waiting for insurance approval. Been submitted for 4 days now. Just waiting and praying. Can't get my mind off of it. I'd like a buddy too! Sound good? :D

Hi Sandy, I know you have to be nervous and excited! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us informed! :D

I'm also in in Alabama. Dr Hannon will do my surgery.

Hi Boo1. I am waiting for them to call and let me know they got all the paper work to send out! How has your process been? I have been through everything that could go wrong has..They lost my file, they aren't getting my records from my phycians office. They sent them twice so far! I just need to know how your's is coming along, Please!

Hi Ladies, I'm in Birmingham. My surgeon's office submitted my paperwork to BCBS on Monday and I'm on pins and needles waiting for approval! Good luck to each of you! I would love to share my experiences and hear from you guys!

Hey..Im in my 6 month insurance period..I live in AL too..love to hear from yall.

Hey..Im in my 6 month insurance period..I live in AL too..love to hear from yall.

Hello Missi, Such a long road. Have they submitted to your ins yet? What part of AL are you?

Hey..yes its a long road..and I find myself, being excited one day, scared and nervous and not so sure another day..is this normal? I live in a small town called Hanceville. Im only about 2 months into the pre diet, so nothing has been submitted yet.

Hey guys I'm almost 7 months po-op and am in the Decatur area. I'm on my fitness pal and would love to be friends on there. My name on there is millboh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using VST

Hi Sandy, I know you have to be nervous and excited! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us informed! :D

Hi Boo1. I am waiting for them to call and let me know they got all the paper work to send out! How has your process been? I have been through everything that could go wrong has..They lost my file, they aren't getting my records from my phycians office. They sent them twice so far! I just need to know how your's is coming along, Please!

I was worried about this same thing happening to me. I got all my records myself and took them to my surgeons, Dr. Matthews, office myself. Stuff gets lost and misplaces so easily

Hi, just to update everyone. I have been approved and I am waiting for a last visit with the doctor. Excited and scared at the same time.

Hi Sandy' date=' I am also in Alabama! I am waiting for the ins to approve mine, but it sure has been a long road! Congrats on your surgery!

I am in Daphne AL and Dr Hannon will be doing my surgery![/quote']

Linda, I'm from Daphne. Liv in Mobile now but the Eastern Shore will always be home. I am sch. For march 4 with Dr Richards at USAMed. I'm both excited and scared.

Hey!!!! Alabamaians!! I'm in Mobile...surgery Friday (Feb 22 with Dr. Ringold)...like three days away! Whoop whoop! I want to encourage y'all who are still waiting in various phases, hang in there!!! I hit several "speed bumps" along the way and it still seems like it has flown by. My files were never received from other offices had to send in pics instead of medical records b/c my records are VERY limited (thankfully been blessed to be healthy for a big girl!)...then my paperwork was submitted for the "wrong" procedure (sleeve) as I was originally a lapband-er, then I attended the "wrong" class... So I know about a rollercoaster for sure! Did I mention Im also in the middle of buying my first home?? Everything is happening all at once!!! Glad to see some locals on the boards!!

Hey Crystal so glad to meet someone from mobile. I know u have to be excited. First to get this over with and then to start your new life. I'll be waiting to hear the play by play from you. Wishing you a very safe journey.