Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Its All Starting to Feel so Real!

I started this process in June of last year and I have been going to appointments, support groups, having blood drawn, sleep study etc since then. My surgery date is February 11th and now that time is winding up it is all beginning to feel so real like OMG I AM REALLY ABOUT TO HAVE THIS SURGERY. I guess since I have been at this process for the last eight months in alot of ways surgery felt like a far away dream. And now that I am gathering all my Vitamins, food and making preparations as far as packing my bag I cannot believe that this upcoming weekend will be my last one pre-sleeve. I am so ready to start my new life and see what the other side has in store for me. I am so over being the tall, smart, fat girl. Has anyone else been having this epiphany type moment of "Wow, this surgery is really about to go down"??

My moment was when I was wheeled into the pre-op waiting area. But even then it was a little surreal. The whole time I lay there I was thinking, "What would they do if I just got up and walked out of here?" :D

My surgery is 2/27 and I've started getting things together. I'm feeling a difference already. It is my Year. It's Diva time in spite of having to walk not run to the finish line.

Good luck

I started this process in June of last year and I have been going to appointments' date=' support groups, having blood drawn, sleep study etc since then. My surgery date is February 11th and now that time is winding up it is all beginning to feel so real like OMG I AM REALLY ABOUT TO HAVE THIS SURGERY. I guess since I have been at this process for the last eight months in alot of ways surgery felt like a far away dream. And now that I am gathering all my Vitamins, food and making preparations as far as packing my bag I cannot believe that this upcoming weekend will be my last one pre-sleeve. I am so ready to start my new life and see what the other side has in store for me. I am so over being the tall, smart, fat girl. Has anyone else been having this epiphany type moment of "Wow, this surgery is really about to go down"??[/quote']

Good luck your going to be fine im 16 days out the biggest head spin is still to come... for me it was ....has this actualy happend .....and am I doing everything right ....dont stress you only have to turn up wake up and get on with the rest of your life

My surgery is Feb 14 th and i am also experiencing this telling of ....omg this is really about to happen. Excited about the future though!!!!

Feeling.

I started this journey back in July and finally received my surgery date yesterday. I'll be sleeved March 1st! Once I hung up the phone yesterday, it really hit me. In 3 weeks I'm having surgery! As of now I'm excited, I know I'll be more nervous and anxious as time gets closer.

Good luck! My surgery is on Tuesday!

Good luck! I'm going on Monday, as well!

Congrats.

Thank u:)

My moment was when I was wheeled into the pre-op waiting area. But even then it was a little surreal. The whole time I lay there I was thinking' date=' "What would they do if I just got up and walked out of here?" :D[/quote']

Lol I have wondered the EXACT same thing. I think to myself, would they chase me? Lol

My surgery is 2/27 and I've started getting things together. I'm feeling a difference already. It is my Year. It's Diva time in spite of having to walk not run to the finish line.

Good luck

I totally agree, it is diva time and I am so ready to head to that finish line. I am getting things together too. I hope ur surgery date gets here faster than ever...see u on the post op side!:)

My surgery is Feb 14 th and i am also experiencing this telling of ....omg this is really about to happen. Excited about the future though!!!!

Yeah me too. I guess when ur nervous about something that means its a special change about to come:)

I started this journey back in July and finally received my surgery date yesterday. I'll be sleeved March 1st! Once I hung up the phone yesterday' date=' it really hit me. In 3 weeks I'm having surgery! As of now I'm excited, I know I'll be more nervous and anxious as time gets closer.[/quote']

Yeah i got my date less than a month ago and I have been sooook anxious. Congrats on ur date tho:)