Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 second Protein cookies

30 SECOND COCOA COOKIE

1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil

1/2 scoop vanilla whey Protein Powder, 1/6 cup *

1 teaspoon cocoa

2 teaspoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda **

Water, as needed

In a small microwaveable bowl, heat the butter in the microwave about 20 seconds or until melted. Skip this step if using coconut oil. If you're using liquid Splenda, mix it into the melted butter or oil now. Stir in the whey powder and granular sweetener as well as you can. It will be very dry and crumbly. Gradually add water, about 1/8 teaspoon at a time, just until you can form the mixture into a ball that isn't too sticky to handle. Some oil might ooze out of the dough but that's fine. Keep the dough ball in the bowl, flatten it into a cookie shape and microwave on HIGH 15-30 seconds or until the dough puffs up and looks set and dry to the touch. Don't over cook it or it will come out very dry. In my microwave it takes about 15-20 seconds. Cool and eat.Makes 1 cookie

* I used Body Fortress brand.

** I used 1 teaspoon spoonable Truvia (not the kind in packets) that I ran through my coffee grinder to make powdered "sugar". I measured it after grinding.

With granular Splenda: Per Serving: 117 Calories; 6g Fat; 13g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs With liquid Splenda:Per Serving: 113 Calories; 6g Fat; 13g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb user_offline.gifreport.gif

Yum! Tried it right now! W/Chike choco powder!

Sounds very tasty. My mother always cooked different Cookies at Christmas when we were children. even now I have remembered this tasty of cacao, sugar and vanilla. It was great. Now I have own children and I always wish that they would understand this happiness of cookies near the the christmas tree. My wife doesn't like cooking and we decided to order handmade cookies for our kids. And based on our experience, Danish cookies are the most delicious. It is very important to save traditional recipe.

Edited by AngelaTurner

Could you make this with PB2 powder? A big yummy Peanut Butter cookie sounds like what the doctor ordered

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches