Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was have a shower today and when I was shaving my legs I noticed that I had a back and a butt.

I wasn't moving parts around, I wasn't kinking my neck and I surely wasn't fighting my rolls to shave my legs...

I found it, lol I found that when I look behind me I don't have move folds and rolls, now I can see behind me straight down to my feet!

I love it, still have some roll but not as much as before! Love love my sleeve:)

Oh and I found that my hair no longer falls out at 7 months but find little pieces sticking up every where like I have static cling, and those are my little hairs growing back:)

Just wanted to share my happiness:)

Thanks so much for sharing I just got sleeved yesterday and I am now laughing my butt off on this post!! Congrats to be losing so much and taking the time to enjoy the little things!

Pre op weight 246, surgery weight 224, surgery 2/6/13

Lmao! This is awesome!!!!the things we can accomplish. . Mine was being able to shave my legs and tie my shoes. .... congratulations! !

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using VST

Thanks ladies it is awesome! I love seeing things that I have not seen either ever or for a very long time!

Loosing 91 pounds so far has made me find things are possible and can't wait to experience more! It's kind of like a treasure hunt!

Hope you guys are enjoying your sleeve, and are doing well! I also love the fact I can tie my shoes without wanting to pass out! ;) congrats on the victories so far ^^^^ ladies!

Oh I call it the dreaded fast tie... When you take a deep breath hold and tie that shoe as fast as possible!

Pre op weight 246, surgery weight 224, Goal 160, surgery 2/6/13

My first such stunning revelation was when I could finally paint my own toenails! The heavier I got, the farther away they seemed to move!

Yes that's the part of it I line too, I no longer have to ask my boyfriend or my daughter to paint my toes, I love that...

I actually love the fact I can see my toes, this is awesome.

I have noticed the same too! Love it! I love being able to use a regular sized towel to cover my body and not have to use a beach towel that barely fit! I also like that I dont fill up the whole bathtub too! SOOOO many good things about having this sleeve! Best thing I have done for myself! (and my husband is benefiting from my new self confidence)

Yes it's always a good day when hair grows back! I was just at the hair dressers today and she said its coming in fuller and thicker!

Thank you sleeve, so many things, to be thankful for!

post-38313-13813662947037_thumb.jpg

post-38313-13813662947527_thumb.jpg