Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there some super secret february 2013 group?!?

Let me in!!! I don't know who is the mod..I just keep seeing references!

2/12 here!!!

I don't know how to join if there is... Let me know if you find out please . I'm having surgery Feb 18th is like to have a sleeve friend . Going through it with me. My email is looneylaine@ sbcglobal.net

I am February 12th too! I think I joined the group, but haven't seen any other posts since. I would love to have a group to keep in touch with throughout this process.

I just added you both as friends so we can at least keep in touch with one another.

Where are you located? I am in San Antonio, Tx...

I live in burleson just Sory of ft worth I'm having my surgery with dr Adam smith

I had surgery in January, but wanted to say good luck! I'm also in Texas. Joshua, actually!!

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB. Same for Feb Sleevers. :P

Thanks for adding f me ..I don't see a place to join or add friend here, maybe it's cause I use iPad or iPhone. I look on my desktop tonight maybe ill figure this thing out. I've never done anything

Like this online

Lol!!! I have the same issue I think since I am using the I phone app

Hi all! My surgery is on 2/12. I am also in Texas!

Hi guys! I think if you log in on your home computer it's easier. I couldn't get as many options on my phone either. We can always just keep this thread going and have our own little Feb. group.

Texas76058, how did your surgery go? How are you feeling??

My husband and I both had surgery Jan 2. The surgery was the easiest surgery I've ever had. We were sore when getting up or bending over, had some gas, but pain was minimal. We are 5 weeks out today and I am so thankful we had surgery. My husband has lost 55lbs and I'm down 46lbs. I was able to chase and play with my 2 year old son at a large park today. We usually walk a couple miles a day or go to our local gym and swim with the kiddos. We are rarely hungry and have had no issues with eating. No sliming, throwing up or anything. Our family is healthier and we are so much more active. I have a ways to go to get to my goal weight, but I'm on my way and loving it!

Good luck to all you soon to be sleevers!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you as we'll!

I am February 12th too! I think I joined the group' date=' but haven't seen any other posts since. I would love to have a group to keep in touch with throughout this process.[/quote']

Hi! Im feb. 12 too! How do I join the club? I am in Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep. :)

I'm February 27. I go see the nut on the 13 to start the pre op diet. I'm curious to see what I should stock up ok for post op at home. I'm feeling great about my decision to do this and can't wait to see what my life is like 6 months from now!!

Feb 27