Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rude and angry Forum !

Just some thoughts . No need to attack . There are so many people on this forum that clearly speak there mind , which is perfectly fine. But why are some people so mean, rude and angry all the time ? So quick to jump and get in attack mode ? Smile and be happy :) we're all in this together !

I agree. Be happy...we are all in this together. Each persons journey is different and we can all learn from eachother! Good luck on your journey and thank you posting.

Moved to "Rants and Raves".

And yes, I noticed.

Sent from my iPad using VST

i think folks forget they started somewhere also.

I thought there used to be a moderator or two here when I first started visiting... seems like it's a free-for-all now. Kind of sad.

Just some thoughts . No need to attack . There are so many people on this forum that clearly speak there mind , which is perfectly fine. But why are some people so mean, rude and angry all the time ? So quick to jump and get in attack mode ? Smile and be happy :) we're all in this together !

Lack of food makes us cranky...lol...

I have participated on a bunch of message boards (not WLS ones but others) and pretty much everyone is the same in that regards; i.e., there are always a few participants that see the negative side of everything, are insulting in the name of being honest, and demeaning and critical of others and their opinions...I think it is a part of human nature we just have to deal with...if it means anything, I think there is a lot less of that on this message board than most others I know :)

I have participated on a bunch of message boards (not WLS ones but others) and pretty much everyone is the same in that regards; i.e., there are always a few participants that see the negative side of everything, are insulting in the name of being honest, and demeaning and critical of others and their opinions...I think it is a part of human nature we just have to deal with...if it means anything, I think there is a lot less of that on this message board than most others I know :)

Yep. I helped moderate a board (of all women at that *shudder*) and it just goes with the territory. With this group having no type of no vetting or screening to gain access, that just adds to the wide range of people/opinions/drama. Some people really are just miserable and love the e-courage that talking to people on message boards bring them. Some people aren't trying to be mean but just tend to tell it how it is (it's hard to infer tone in words written on a screen). Some people's lives are all sunshine, ponies, and rainbows. ;)

ha, ha, BKMama...I think I might just change my avatar to a pic of one of those pink precious pony toys :D

Make sure it's skipping through a field of daisies!

I thought there used to be a moderator or two here when I first started visiting... seems like it's a free-for-all now. Kind of sad.

We are here, and believe me, we are trying to turn things around. There is nothing more we want than for everyone to feel safe to post here without the fear of being attacked. We need our members to help us with this, by continuing to report posts that violate forum rules. We do try and act quickly on all reported posts. It may not be done publicly, but I assure you we do address the issues.

We are here' date=' and believe me, we are trying to turn things around. There is nothing more we want than for everyone to feel safe to post here without the fear of being attacked. We need our members to help us with this, by continuing to report posts that violate forum rules. We do try and act quickly on all reported posts. It may not be done publicly, but I assure you we do address the issues.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

That's good to know because I know a few people that have left because of these people. And people are afraid to post anything lately in fear of being judged.... Personally I can care less what people think of me ;)

That's good to know because I know a few people that have left because of these people. And people are afraid to post anything lately in fear of being judged.... Personally I can care less what people think of me ;)

Unfortunately, I know of many as well and am very disappointed. This is the first time we have ever had such problems here, and hopefully things will get better soon, everyone will learn to get along, or at least to disagree in a respectful, adult manner.

I think sometimes people forget that when you post on this forum...everyone sees the posts, people you want to respond to your posts and people who you wished looked at your posted and not hit "reply"

When you post on here you should be prepared for all viewpoints and opinions...

And honestly, some of the questions so people post on here makes me wonder, do you have a friend face-to-face to ask, because the question has nothing to do with VSG or WLS and that people just needs a friend....

Go find yourself a friend and private message them....

Sorry, I'm just an honest person, both on here and in person....