Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today i found out that i streched my pouch

Neither he nor the other doctor could confirm this case as it would be a severe violation of HIPPA laws and could lead to a huge lawsuit. Even my original docs office wasn't dumb enough to say I was a patient or discuss my case specifically.

I have to agree plus it not that serious to do so much investigation who benefits from this ..I have to say I love your post and I think you bring a lot if truth to the forum .. It's hard for ppl to hear or believe the truth that you speak

Wow...mind blown! If I wasn't done with this forum before' date=' I sure am now. The vultures can fight over the scraps. It's not worth wading through the irrelevant bickering, constant pettiness, and often über sexual exchanges, to get to the substance of these forums. It's truly unfortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Im with you, this may be the worst thing Ive done concerning my sleeve.....JOINING THIS SITE. I have never in my life ran across such childish, know it all, confrontational, irritable, angry, negative people in my life. And its usually the women, please....stop the drama!

It was condescending. As was your above quoted response. Gotta love passive aggression...

"Tone" on the forums is extremely subjective. Lets not assume the worst? That's where all the snipping starts.

Amanda Rae

I have to agree plus it not that serious to do so much investigation who benefits from this ..I have to say I love your post and I think you bring a lot if truth to the forum .. It's hard for ppl to hear or believe the truth that you speak

How can you decide whats serious to someone else. I had a sister with a surgery date already....that read that lie and changed her mind. Maybe its not serious to you but it was to me.....and GUESS WHAT, I makw a decision on what is serious to me!

Dianne who is your doctor?

Dr King from where?

He said he was calling to inform this office of a forum thread?

I think if we all stuck to SUPPORT it wouldn't be so bad but ppl start assuming or discrediting ppl post it's just sad

Well I read a lot of complication on here and it didn't stop me from doing the surgery because I figure this is the only think that can save mylife maybe your sister is just not there yet are but I think we should just support and if she lying she lying if she telling the truth it's true nothing lose so .. Plus your sister should see your success and think twice this surgery is not for everyone it takes a strong and determine person to have this surgery .. It's more serious ppl that almost died that can make a person change their mind but don't quote me just move on

How can you decide whats serious to someone else. I had a sister with a surgery date already....that read that lie and changed her mind. Maybe its not serious to you but it was to me.....and GUESS WHAT' date=' I makw a decision on what is serious to me![/quote']

Thats probably a good thing Dianne. She obviously wasn't ready to take this step if one post is enough to cancel a well researched surgery, especially given she's seen your success. Maybe later she'll be ready to do something beneficial to her weight situation that she isn't ready for now.

Thats probably a good thing Dianne. She obviously wasn't ready to take this step if one post is enough to cancel a well researched surgery' date=' especially given she's seen your success. Maybe later she'll be ready to do something beneficial to her weight situation that she isn't ready for now.[/quote']

I agree with this. If there is any doubt, it is best to wait until we are absolutely certain and comfortable with this decision.

A thread about weight gain and a stretched sleeve scared her out of surgery??

This one and not one thread from the complications forum scared her but this one did???

Hmmmm

Seems weird to me

Almost unbelievable

Who needs soap operas when you have vst? Just saying.... :)

Who needs soap operas when you have vst? Just saying.... :)

It's the safe cross over addiction lol

A little humor for tonights side show. :-)

post-38363-13813662760273_thumb.jpg

A little humor for tonights side show. :-)

Lol thanks Doxie I think a little humor is good at this point...