Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today i found out that i streched my pouch

And the comments are still coming WOW :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. the best thing for me it to just laugh at all the negative. FOr the ones that have inboxed me I will keep you all posted. They said I can pick up my pictures on friday and then I have my second opinion on the 6th.

Keep your chin up hun and find a way to figure this out! Don't let people get to you. It's not good for you when you're already stressed out about the process.

I call BS on the OP original post. Point. Blank. To the Period! Lol I don't come here necessarily for support or to give it. I like to read other people accounts...follow their journeys. Sometimes I just like to be plain old nosey. But If this site is a persons ONLY source Of support, they are in for a rude awakening. That's like someone who is socially inept seeking moral support on Facebook or twitter. Bottom line...don't come on Here expecting EVERYONE to play the violin while you tell your sad sob "story" and in this case...a lie

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To all the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys wannabes who think they've got this mystery all figured out, you should probably shut your yaps because you really have no idea what's going on here. None of us do. Pretending you do and using your questionable hypotheses as an excuse to kick the OP around is pretty sad.

LasiWobs, I hope you get some answers on the 6th.

Keep your chin up hun and find a way to figure this out! Don't let people get to you. It's not good for you when you're already stressed out about the process.

Does ur roommate have the same incision scars as you??? Just curious my sister and I were sleeved the same day 45 min apart by the same surgeon Dr Zane @Kaiser. Everything is identical. So just wondering if you two have discussed symptoms or side effects or ANYTHING? ?

Does ur roommate have the same incision scars as you??? Just curious my sister and I were sleeved the same day 45 min apart by the same surgeon Dr Zane @Kaiser. Everything is identical. So just wondering if you two have discussed symptoms or side effects or ANYTHING? ?

Sorry this was for Ladiwobs

Oh good...my husband was going around hiding knifes after reading that :P Just in case I was gonna cut him up a little bit heh heh

And the comments are still coming WOW :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. the best thing for me it to just laugh at all the negative. FOr the ones that have inboxed me I will keep you all posted. They said I can pick up my pictures on friday and then I have my second opinion on the 6th.

Why do always have to be a Debbie Downer?!?! Iggy ??? Most of your comments on people are negative ! Lighten up and enjoy life a bit !!!!

Iggy, like many others is sharing her viewpoint and her opinion. Last I checked that isn't wrong to do. I am new to this forum and its really sad to see so much negativity. Lets just follow this: if you don't have anything nice/ helpful to say then don't say anything at all. ????

Ladiwobs,

What's your intake on a typical day? Like today, what have your ate or drank since waking up?

Maybe we can start there and try to figure this out with you

Ladiwobs,

What's your intake on a typical day? Like today, what have your ate or drank since waking up?

Maybe we can start there and try to figure this out with you

Today I have had

on the way to work 20 oz of Water

Breafast - instant yougurt w greek yourgurt

lunch med Tomato Soup

now im sipping on aPink lemondae Crystal light drink with a scope of strawberry Unjury sobet in it.

Ladiwobs' date='

Maybe we can start there and try to figure this out with you[/quote']

She already answered that....

. But If this site is a persons ONLY source Of support' date=' they are in for a rude awakening. [/quote']

I think what has happened to OP is unfortunate and I could really care less either way if she's telling the truth, but this site is the only group of people I know with a sleeve. My family tries to be as supportive as possible, but when I have my surgery in April, it will be my only VSG support from the POV of other sleevers. Since I have joined this group I have read so many people be SO rude and down right hateful. If you can't go back and remember how you felt in those first days pre-op and post-op, then maybe it's time you move on.

I apologize if I have ever come off as rude. I must add though, this whole issue is so strange whatever the situation is I'm soooo curious to know what has gone on. Regardless of fault or circumstances ... I think we'll learn something for sure.

ESPECIALLY if a dr is at fault.. But I also hate to see any professional trashed without more info.

People can be such assholes!

Ok, lying not not gaining 20lbs in 7 weeks is wrong, even if you didn't get the sleeve. There's something bigger going on here.

I would be questioning the doc if you really had no pain and have no issues eating or anything because I have yet to find one person who was lucky enough to have that happen! Not saying it can't happen, just would make me question everything.

Like I said, gaining 20lbs in 7 weeks is not right. There could be another medical reason for it. Have you had blood tests etc?

What type of Protein are you drinking 120g of a day? Are you tracking what you eat?

If all of the above are in order and you can HONESTLY say you have done everything you know how to do then there is something else going on.

I was told I could eat more than 4oz but was told

I shouldn't so I weigh and measure everything I eat. I also eat 4-6 times a day.