Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today i found out that i streched my pouch

I'm done...good luck to the OP. hope she gets things figured out.

I used Dr. Nain as well back in August. I was his first patient to get a leak and nearly died ( not my fault ). He seemed pretty freaked out at first especially because I was supposed to be an "easy surgery" because i am young and had a relatively low BMI. BUT then took off on vacation a couple days into my 20 day hospital stay... said he would come and check in but never did' date=' even though he was still in the area. I did nothing wrong and almost died after his work, so I don't doubt that something didn't go right during your surgery.

Question for you though- if you asked him if he had ever had a leak before your operation, did he say he had? Just curious as to what he is telling people and wondering if there were people before me too that I wasn't told about...[/quote']

I remember your post and your pain and heartache from all that was occurring.

You are still in my thoughts and prayers and you deserved better care than that!!

*sigh* let's all just go kick puppies

IggyChic: I love you and I think that's the difference between how I perceive your posts and how others do - I read your posts like they're letters from a friend and others read them like they're letters from the IRS.

Original Poster: your profile says your surgeon was Dr. Stahl. Not that I care, but that wasn't one of the docs you listed. Hope everything works out ok.

IggyChic: I love you and I think that's the difference between how I perceive your posts and how others do - I read your posts like they're letters from a friend and others read them like they're letters from the IRS.

Original Poster: your profile says your surgeon was Dr. Stahl. Not that I care' date=' but that wasn't one of the docs you listed. Hope everything works out ok.[/quote']

Great observation about iggy and the OP!!!

You got that all wrong, you walk dogs & kick cats.

Actually, upon reading all the posts here, this site is truly a support group. In a support group, it is not only necessary to have people that are supportive to the OP, but is is also necessary to have people be honest and up front and confront OP's on the content of their posts. This creates a balance. Hopefully the person that is confronting is doing it in a loving caring manner.....We all deserve that...... Peace to everyone...... :)

You got that all wrong, you walk dogs & kick cats.

69 :rolleyes:Ha Ha! LOL

Original Poster: your profile says your surgeon was Dr. Stahl. Not that I care, but that wasn't one of the docs you listed. Hope everything works out ok.

That was one of my many thoughts also. I just assumed I missed something... I am VERY curious to find out what's going on with the OP.

Original Poster: your profile says your surgeon was Dr. Stahl. Not that I care' date=' but that wasn't one of the docs you listed. Hope everything works out ok.[/quote']

Spatter you're so funny :)

You got that all wrong' date=' you walk dogs & kick cats.

[/quote']

Kitty Darts....anyone ever played?

KIDDING!!!!!

You got that all wrong' date=' you walk dogs & kick cats.

[/quote']

Agree so much! Not that we would ever be kicking any of our pets....

I call BS on the OP original post. Point. Blank. To the Period! Lol I don't come here necessarily for support or to give it. I like to read other people accounts...follow their journeys. Sometimes I just like to be plain old nosey. But If this site is a persons ONLY source Of support, they are in for a rude awakening. That's like someone who is socially inept seeking moral support on Facebook or twitter. Bottom line...don't come on Here expecting EVERYONE to play the violin while you tell your sad sob "story" and in this case...a lie

Geez Louise!

And the comments are still coming WOW :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. the best thing for me it to just laugh at all the negative. FOr the ones that have inboxed me I will keep you all posted. They said I can pick up my pictures on friday and then I have my second opinion on the 6th.