Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Increased water+protein= 11pound this week!

Please give a break down of what you eat in one day to meet your 100g of Protein. I know its asking a lot, but i am totally trying your plan ASAP. Im a slow loser myself.

Thanks so much.

Breakfast: 1egg pan fried in olive oil

3 slices turkey bacon

Snack: 2 boiled egg whites

1 whole boiled egg

Lunch: Grilled boneless chix breast

Steamed veggies

Snack: Premier Protein shake

(Costco)

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken

Steamed veggies

This is encouraging. I'm about 2 and a half months out and recently gained 3 pounds and its killing me! I've been great with eating and even exercise. I'm gonna step up the Water and Protein and hope that helps! Thank you!!

This is encouraging. I'm about 2 and a half months out and recently gained 3 pounds and its killing me! I've been great with eating and even exercise. I'm gonna step up the Water and Protein and hope that helps! Thank you!!

I am in the same boat! I'm glad to know it's very common in our community, and not just me. Thanks to everyone for their inspirational posts. Now I think I can feel better about killing myself at the gym(I thought it was working against me) and hopefully get better results with these new additions!

Breakfast: 1egg pan fried in olive oil

3 slices turkey bacon

Snack: 2 boiled egg whites

1 whole boiled egg

Lunch: Grilled boneless chix breast

Steamed veggies

Snack: Premier Protein shake

(Costco)

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken

Steamed veggies

Thank you so much for posting this. :)

My pleasure!

For Breakfast you eat the egg and the turkey bacon?

For your snack do you eat two egg whites AND a boiled egg? Or is it two egg whites OR one boiled egg?

Thanks in advance for clarifying.

Yes, for Breakfast I eat the egg AND the turkey bacon. And, for the snack I eat two boiled egg whites AND a whole boiled egg (including yolk).

Yes' date=' for breakfast I eat the egg AND the turkey bacon. And, for the snack I eat two boiled egg whites AND a whole boiled egg (including yolk).[/quote']

Are you still at 1/2 cup per meal? I'm scared I'll start to stretch my sleeve.

Thank you so very much! I've been struggling to get all my Protein in and I haven't lost anything in almost a month ( even though I work out). This gives so much encouragement. I'm gonna do this starting today and see what happens.

I haven't lost anything in about a month...I'm definitely going to try increasing my Water and protein...

Yes, for breakfast I eat the egg AND the turkey bacon. And, for the snack I eat two boiled egg whites AND a whole boiled egg (including yolk).

I'm going to up everything and give this a try. Do you worry about cholesterol with all the eggs? Mine was always high before, not sure about now. Labs in two weeks.

I'm going to up everything and give this a try. Do you worry about cholesterol with all the eggs? Mine was always high before' date=' not sure about now. Labs in two weeks.[/quote']

I went to my follow up a few days ago and they told me my cholesterol went up? I don't know how that happen, I do eat way more egg than I use to... But they said because I was losing weight it was ok? Not quite sure how that whole thing works.

This is encouraging. I'm definitely going to try this. I had already started upping my Water and changed my yogurt to Greek yogurt. So gonna make a few more changes and see where this goes...thanks. Will update you on Saturday!

Sent from my iPad using VST