Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gm, my surgery is tomorrow morning and I'm on a 3 day post op diet that has me sooooo miserable and I've been in bed starving all weekend and Ofcourse have to much time to think!!! So now I'm having thoughts of just not showing up to the hospital lol idk if I'm just hungry or what!!! Last night I put some makeup on and took some before pics so I started to feel a lot better and more motivated... Am I alone?

I'm Tuesday and have been on a liquid pre-op diet since Tuesday. I am not gonna lie...it sucks! But it's doable. Hungry makes me hangry I've noticed, so that's not real pleasant. But overall, in a couple of weeks I am hoping to see the value in it. My Crystal Light and sugar free popsicles have been my saving grace. And I'm not a sweets person. Ha! The one cup of broth is good too.

Thanks ladies! Ugh

Everyone goes through the phase in preop where they think they shouldn't do it, you just need to remember why you decided to do this in the first place and concentrate on that. Good Luck.

Thanks Richard! I'm truin

Wishing you well on your surgery tomorrow...healing thoughts sent your way! Good luck!

Preop is horrible, but you have come this far! All the appt and approvals. Preop was the longest 2 weeks and honestly it helped prepare me for post op. You will do great!

I was the same way pre op... when I started to get hungry I would go for a walk. It sounds dumb but it helped me. You've come this far to not show up for ur big day! Promise u wont feel hungry post op. Good luck!

Thank you wonderful people sooooo much for even commenting !!! I appreciate it so much!!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow! You will do great!! It's a big step and you are perfectly normal to have all sorts of thoughts. Just remember why you wanted to have the surgery in the first place and B R E A T H E. Once tomorrow is here, and you get to the hospital, you're kept 'busy' til they either give you a little something to take the edge off or you're wheeled into the operator. Post when you can after you get home to let us all know how you're doing. You can do this!!!