Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

15 months post op and I'm at my NEW NORMAL

Feeling great at 15 months post op. Almost feels like I have always been a thin person; I think differently, exercise differently, don't obsess about food or calories or points. I eat anything I want, just eat small quantities like a thin person and I always feel satisfied. I eat healthy but I eat treats too. I drink coffee, wine. I exercise regularly and I weight myself every day. I've been at goal weight since about 11 months out (85 lb loss). I am 59 but feel 35.

Need a boob job (probably will happen in May) but other than that, life if good! For those who say there are negative people on this site; I personally rarely see that. The people here have cheered me on, answered my questions, followed my weekly blog and have been a huge resource. Thanks every one!

Queen of Crop

post-16465-13813662650636_thumb.jpg

Your update is fantastic and gives me inspiration and just another reason why I am being sleeved in March... Congrats on your amazing journey!

You look Amazing! Congrats! :)

Thanks for posting! It was just what i needed this morning. I am six days out and your results are what I am hoping and praying for, not just the weight loss but the healthy relationship with food. I am looking forward to reading your blog,

Hi Kristykay and the others!

Thanks for the post...you are in for one exciting year! Please read my blog to give you an idea....it seems a bit surreal the first few months but every day gets better and better! Keep me posted! And if you have an interesting story to tell, let me know; I'm looking for someone to feature on my blog!

Q of C

Thanks for posting! It was just what i needed this morning. I am six days out and your results are what I am hoping and praying for, not just the weight loss but the healthy relationship with food. I am looking forward to reading your blog,

Queen, you look amazing! Congrats. I agree, overall VST is a great place. Ill be sleeved in March. This site is an amazing resource. One that has made me feel prepared for what will or may happen. One I feel I can get support from or a kick in the pants..if needed. ; )

You look friggin great!!! Keep up the good work.

You look great! I have started my plastics journey as well and will get a lift/aug the same month as you. We will have to correspond about how it goes!

Feeling great at 15 months post op. Almost feels like I have always been a thin person; I think differently' date=' exercise differently, don't obsess about food or calories or points. I eat anything I want, just eat small quantities like a thin person and I always feel satisfied. I eat healthy but I eat treats too. I drink coffee, wine. I exercise regularly and I weight myself every day. I've been at goal weight since about 11 months out (85 lb loss). I am 59 but feel 35.

Need a boob job (probably will happen in May) but other than that, life if good! For those who say there are negative people on this site; I personally rarely see that. The people here have cheered me on, answered my questions, followed my weekly blog and have been a huge resource. Thanks every one!

Queen of Crop[/quote']

Thank you! I went for my first consult last week and your feelings are so inspiring and helpful in making my decision!

You look great!!!

You look great! Congrats!

You look awesome! Congrats! What were you pre-surgery stats?

You look beautiful! Such an inspiration to us all. I read you blog a few weeks ago and enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you for sharing and congrats on the results of all of your hard work.