Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I had a dream of cheesecake factory... my husband and I go every year maybe once or twice on our anniversary date and half way point....I would like to continue to go but does anyone know what healthy to eat there? I wont be going till June

Cool didn't know they had this kind of menu thanks

The skinnylicious menu is really good! I went recently and got the lettuce wraps and the samosas (maybe not the best choice but we shared) and it was all great! I've heard the tuna ahi is great too!

(GROANS) I've never eaten here before...wish I wouldn't have looked at the menu, especially being on my pre-op! DANG! Everything looks so scrumptious :blink:

They are great!!! My favorite restaurant! Go once or twice a year that the first restaurant my husband at the time boyfriend took me on our first date year later we were married and had kids been going ever since to the same cheesecake factory :)

I love love LOVE Cheesecake factory... In fact just went there. Every year on Martin Luther King day (no signifigance just a day we all have off work and our kids are in pre-school) me, my mom, my cousin, and my aunt go out for the day. Usually out to eat and shopping. They just opened a Cheesecake Factory at our mall and my mom and aunt had never been. So we went there while shopping.

The Skinnylicous Menu is AWESOME. I loved it before surgery and I love it even more now!

My mom and I split the Pot Sticker Appetizer (I ate 1 and a bite of another) and I ordered the Lettuce Wrapped Tacos (mexican style) Both of these we in the Small Plates part of the Skinnylicious Menu... The Lettuce Wrapped Tacos came with 3 and I ate 1 and I actually have the other 2 with me for lunch today at work! They were soo good!

They also have an AMAZING turkey burger! Best I have ever had!

OMG Sorry I just realized I wrote a mini novel about the Cheesecake Factory! lol!

Oh, I haven't craved food since two weeks before surgery, but one mention of Cheesecake Factory and BAM! Head hunger. Those stuffed mushrooms are heaven on a plate.

I just went to Cheesecake Factory TODAY! I had a soft chicken taco off the new low cal menu. My friend are the other two that came with the order. :-)

Not just Cheesecake Factory... but any restaurant now... I order something that includes a Protein I know I can eat.

An example... one of my favorite things to eat from Cheesecake Factory prior to the surgery was their "Louisiana chicken Pasta" which has a yummy spicy sauce, over noodles, and breaded chicken cut-up. Now, when I go, I order the SAME thing, but I ask them for cut-up chicken breast pieces that are NOT breaded. I pick out all of the chicken from the Pasta, which is still covered in the sauce, and I get the exact same flavor I always did... but without any added carbs. And since I'm sleeved... it doesn't take much to fill me up... so I don't feel like I've missed out on ANYTHING.

Another thing I do at places like this is that I'll order some steamed veggies, or something like Green Beans or Asparagus, and eat several bites of this BEFORE digging into whatever else I've ordered. Starts to fill the sleeve up, so I can't possibly have enough of whatever-it-is to do any damage.

There's lots of tricks and ways to still eat out, enjoy yourself, and as long as you've got some will power and a desire to stay on track with your bariatric program, you can pull it off.

Perhaps the only downside... is that I do have to waste some food now. While I can hear my grandfather in my ear with the "starving Africans" dialogue, I was reminded by a dear friend (and comedian) once that those same starving Africans are NOT going to be outside the restaurant to receive my leftovers... so... argument over. :)

The Lettuce Wraps are delicious

So I had a dream of cheesecake factory... my husband and I go every year maybe once or twice on our anniversary date and half way point....I would like to continue to go but does anyone know what healthy to eat there? I wont be going till June

Not a whole lot. Personally I find the Cheesecake factory a bit too much. I rarely go there. However since it s a tradition for you, I have found that the lunch portions are smaller than dinner portions. You could get a Soup & salad entree. I order all salads with dressing on the side, hold the bred/croutons. Depending on location I may order off the child's menu. (Some place will allow that, some won't).