Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been really good, started MT clear diet a day early and am on bowel cleaner today but I am pretty sure I am going to skip the enema. My sister had same procedure with same surgeon and skipped it too and I really don't want to do it. Thoughts??

Check out the pre surgery bowel prep blues.

@erp I am getting sleeved tomorrow too. We are in this together!!! Prayers for all my Feb 20th sleevers.

Prayers to you also! I can't believe tomorrow is finally the big day!

I know weeeeeee!

I'm officially sleeved!! I went down at 8 this morning so I am about 12 hours out! I have a lot of nausea but that's because I do not handle anesthesia or pain medicine very well. My stomach is definitely sore, but I had my lapband taken and and reversed to a sleeve so my doctor told me I would be since he would be messing with scar tissue. The pain is still manageable though, the worst part is the nauseas but I just have to wait for the to wear off!! I am extremely happy that I made this decision to have surgery and I'll gladly take a little pain for a shot at a new healthier life!

Had EGD, did classes, met wit nut, had swallow test, pre- op appointment Feb 1. Cardiologist Jan 30. Surgery Feb 28.

Phew!

We have the same sx date are you nervous?

I'm officially sleeved!! I went down at 8 this morning so I am about 12 hours out! I have a lot of nausea but that's because I do not handle anesthesia or pain medicine very well. My stomach is definitely sore' date=' but I had my lapband taken and and reversed to a sleeve so my doctor told me I would be since he would be messing with scar tissue. The pain is still manageable though, the worst part is the nauseas but I just have to wait for the to wear off!! I am extremely happy that I made this decision to have surgery and I'll gladly take a little pain for a shot at a new healthier life![/quote']

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm officially sleeved!! I went down at 8 this morning so I am about 12 hours out! I have a lot of nausea but that's because I do not handle anesthesia or pain medicine very well. My stomach is definitely sore' date=' but I had my lapband taken and and reversed to a sleeve so my doctor told me I would be since he would be messing with scar tissue. The pain is still manageable though, the worst part is the nauseas but I just have to wait for the to wear off!! I am extremely happy that I made this decision to have surgery and I'll gladly take a little pain for a shot at a new healthier life![/quote']

Congrats!!!

Hey guys!! Congrats to all you fellow February Sleevers! I am the moderator of the February 2013 Social Group so if you want an invite just let me know and I will send you one!!

Can I get an invite please? My surgery date is the 27th and time is flying! From approval to surgery in three weeks! :-D

Can I get an invite please? My surgery date is the 27th and time is flying! From approval to surgery in three weeks! :-D

I would like an invite

I've been really good' date=' started MT clear diet a day early and am on bowel cleaner today but I am pretty sure I am going to skip the enema. My sister had same procedure with same surgeon and skipped it too and I really don't want to do it. Thoughts??[/quote']

My surgeons do no bowel prep for sleeve

I did too for the 1st 4-5 days of pre op liquid diet. After that I went on and was excited to start a eating healthy board' date=' I was doing shakes and pb 2 recipes etc (: I just looked at it differently[/quote']

Good idea! Thank you for the info :)

Congrats

Sleeved on 2/19 as scheduled. A bit sore and the gas pains are wicked. I have been up since I woke up from surgery at 11:30 am yesterday. Due for my swallow test at 8am today. Can't wait to have a glass of Water.< /p>