Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What about mini cheeseburgers? Can we eat the bread? Or is bread difficult to chew. I a m still new but haven't had a cheese burger but would love to do a mini burger

You will get a lot of opinions on this, but I am in favor of leaving the bread behind, especially if it's a white flour bun. If you are not very far out, you need that room for Protein, Bread also makes some people feel really bad. White bread balls up and swells in my sleeve. It's nutritionally devoid so I would skip it. Later on down the line, try a toasted (bread is easier to digest when toasted) whole grain variety with a lot of protein in it, but use on one slice. It will be enough. Some just use lettuce wraps. It's up to you what you think is best for your weight loss.

Missed you guys <3 i was asleep during the action :(

Otr: bacon soda??? Lmfao

Fyre: you are adorable' date=' if i ever have another baby you can have it lol.

Laura: cheeseburger ice cream, w/ bacon soda? Lol![/quote']

We missed you too!! Hope your day is going well.

And remember everybody let's make good choices!

I love burgers. They are a go to for me. I eat just the patty that I make with supper lean ground beef, I add Worcestershire sauce, and spices, and diced mushrooms sometimes a little Dijon mustard. grill to my liking and I top with smashed avocado, salt and pepper.

bread really hurts my tummy! I wrap a hamburger patty in lettuce. Lettuce doesn't bother me.

I too was dying for a burger so I tried Weight Watchers Smart Ones - 2 cheeseburgers in a pckg. Removed bottom bun off one. Ate with a knife and fork to make sure my bites were tiny and almost finished it. I know processed food is bad' date=' but as a once in a while treat for lunch, it did the trick, got my burger craving satisfied too.[/quote']

I totally agree!! These little burgers are great once in a while. A box of 2 makes 2 lunches for me at work.

My husband fixes me a very small one, with 93% lean, and puts a slice of 2% monterey jack/colby cheese on it, about 1 oz. Then I put olive oil mayo and a little ketchup and I'm great with that

Hi everyone! I am 9 months post op and I have only lost 10lbs since October. I have been doing everything (not perfect) but when I slip I catch myself. I am exercising, eating right, and avoiding temptation as much as possible. I have heard that if you do a back to basics week it can help start up your weightloss again. Is this true? Or is anyone else where I am at. I have lost a total of 87lbs since surgery, which I am ecstatic over, but I have another 50 to go feel as if there is something wrong. I'm not sure why I'm not losing anymore! Help!!!!

Talk to you doctor or nut about this as they know your history. I'm only 10 weeks out and still adding foods and experimenting with what I can keep down.

Not eating bread, Pasta, rice, quinola, potatoes at 10 weeks out.

Wow...you folks manage to turn ANY question or conversation into an immature cliquey high school drama' date=' don't you?

Why on earth was there any need to attack someone for volunteering their own experience? It does NOT matter if Dianne38 chooses to eat at McD's once in a while, or enjoy a doughnut. It also doesn't mean she's unhealthy or that she doesn't care about her body. Could she make better choices? Sure. So could almost every American out there, obese or not.

These things are an ingrained part of our culture and if she can use moderation and enjoy them it's her choice. I'd criticize her if she were hopping on here to complain that she's stalled and then shared that she's eating doughnuts and hamburgers. But really? The VERY first response to her was a sarcastic, overly critical snotty one.

No WONDER people don't want to post here. No WONDER people say VST has gotten too negative. And you accuse the lady that was just out-of-the-blue sniped at for sharing her experience of reacting harshly, instead of acknowledging that people here are acting like a bunch of children.

Pathetic. And things I've read about certain people here never having a single positive thing to say seem to ring true - outside of their own little posse of like-minded sharp-tongued people, that is.

~Cheri[/quote']

Dianne38 has been just as ugly if not worse on this thread...calling people idiots ect. Anger issues perhaps or guilt?

Womp womp

Lmfao

post-34615-13813662557339_thumb.jpg

I found that pic on my epic fail app ;)

Lmfao

o0o they look like a slider food ........... I'm getting a box