Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can someone please add me to the Facebook group. ddupps@yahoo.com

So the Facebook page.... It's secret so nobody on your friends list will know??

If so, please add me :)

hwynbrwneyes@gmail.com

Yes, Hwynbrwneyes, the Facebook page is secret, you can't even find it if you aren't a member. I've sent invites to you, duckie913, jkfletch82, and GrammyViv.

mrs.kapchinski11@yahoo.com

Sleeve Date: March 28, 2013 Weight on surgery date: 281 First Goal 50lbs: July 13, 2013 (231)

Yes! I'm am scheduled for 3/7. I am nervous time seems to be flying. I'm waiting for approval do I am hoping that I get cleared soon to be able to go on with the surgery. I have to start the protien shakes on 12/21 and in afraid i will not be able to do it. I won't be able to eat anything and I don't know if I will make it. How did everyone else do it?

I worry I won't be able to do it either. Since it's now the end of April....I guess you have had yours. Is it worth the worry. How has your weight loss gone.

Tyra - the Facebook page was something I created' date=' but then people were concerned about the page being visible, so I deleted it. It takes 2 weeks to delete a page. I created a 'secret' group that people need to be invited to. I will invite you right now.[/quote']

Hi, how are you? I logged on to Facebook but there's no invite, I'd love to see how everyone is doing?

Thanks Tyra

tyra616@aol.com

Hi' date=' how are you? I logged on to Facebook but there's no invite, I'd love to see how everyone is doing?

Thanks Tyra

tyra616@aol.com[/quote']

Tyra, I believe the invite gets sent to your email, not to Facebook. Check your spam folder if you didn't get it. It won't let me invite you again if I already sent an invite to that email address.

Joe

Tyra' date=' I believe the invite gets sent to your email, not to Facebook. Check your spam folder if you didn't get it. It won't let me invite you again if I already sent an invite to that email address.

Joe[/quote']

Ok thanks Joe I'm in now, I hardly ever check my email I appreciate ya.. I'll see ya in the group thanks..

Ok thanks Joe I'm in now' date=' I hardly ever check my email I appreciate ya.. I'll see ya in the group thanks..[/quote']

See ya there!

I never got an email? jvltb@aol.com what was the title of the email? I checked my spam mai

I never got an email? jvltb@aol.com what was the title of the email? I checked my spam mai

I did send it, GrammyViv, and it won't let me invite you again. The email is done by Facebook, so I have no idea what it looks like. Maybe one of the people who have received the email will see this and answer your question.

Oh no, I hope I didnt delete by mistake ;/ I just checked again. Nothing from FB. Do you think someone else can invite me? or it has to be u?

No, it doesn't have to be me. I'm not sure if it would let someone else do it either, because the message I get says that 'this person has already been invited', not that I have already invited you. The only other option would be to add me or another member as a friend on Facebook, then we would be able to add you without an email address. If you'd like to try that, look for me Joseph Stahl. If you can't find me or too many turn up, put my email address joe_stahl@msn.com into the search box and I should turn up.

Oh no, I hope I didnt delete by mistake ;/ I just checked again. Nothing from FB. Do you think someone else can invite me? or it has to be u?