Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No. Where can i find a sample pack?

Nashuanutrition.com, type samples in the search box

Sent from my iPad using VST

You may not have been able to add me under ny screenname dreamsleever my email address is tiarajobe@gmail.com

I won't be on a computer until tomorrow. Can someone who is already a member of the group add her? There is a place toward the top of the group to invite someone by email. Thanks!

anyone had something that was not full liquid? I feel scared now, guess didnt realize this leaking thing until today. :( What does it mean? if you eat something else your sleeve will leak.

Today I woke up feeling like something is stuck in the middle of my chest and I keep hearing my stomach bubble

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, Beby, where did you get this info?

You may not have been able to add me under ny screenname dreamsleever my email address is tiarajobe@gmail.com

I have sent you an invitation, futuresleever

anyone had something that was not full liquid? I feel scared now' date=' guess didnt realize this leaking thing until today. :( What does it mean? if you eat something else your sleeve will leak.

Today I woke up feeling like something is stuck in the middle of my chest and I keep hearing my stomach bubble[/quote']

I'm a little over 3 weeks out and have bern cleared for soft foods including canned fruits and veggies and canned meats. I had no problem transitioning from Clear Liquids to full or purees to soft or smooshie foods. Just use caution. Follow your Dr. or NUTs plan. And eat slow paying attention to your body. Stomach growling and bubbling is quite common. I still get that from time to time especially when I am eating/drinking Protein. If you have serious concerns call your health care providers.

anyone had something that was not full liquid? I feel scared now' date=' guess didnt realize this leaking thing until today. :( What does it mean? if you eat something else your sleeve will leak.

Today I woke up feeling like something is stuck in the middle of my chest and I keep hearing my stomach bubble[/quote']

I'm a little over 3 weeks out and have bern cleared for soft foods including canned fruits and veggies and canned meats. I had no problem transitioning from clear liquids to full or purees to soft or smooshie foods. Just use caution. Follow your Dr. or NUTs plan. And eat slow paying attention to your body. Stomach growling and bubbling is quite common. I still get that from time to time especially when I am eating/drinking Protein. If you have serious concerns call your health care providers.

Well, I took my first trip to Whole Foods today.....I bought a few things for when i go on regular foods in a couple of weeks. So while I was there, my kids were going around getting samples from all of the little sample people, and we come to one table where they had different chesses and preserves to taste together, an before i knew it i had tried the goat cheese and strawberry-basil preserve......OMG, it was DELICIOUS, then i realized what i had donedde30. So the good thing is that i am on day five of pureed foods and smooth cheese is included in that, but i really thought it would have that "slider" effect but nope new tummy was fine even with the preserves.....I will definately be more careful for the next few weeks though, until i'm cleared for regular diet. But I LOVE Whole Foods...these are some things i bought to try when I can.......

post-45267-13813664544622_thumb.jpg

Well' date=' I took my first trip to Whole Foods today.....I bought a few things for when i go on regular foods in a couple of weeks. So while I was there, my kids were going around getting samples from all of the little sample people, and we come to one table where they had different chesses and preserves to taste together, an before i knew it i had tried the goat cheese and strawberry-basil preserve......OMG, it was DELICIOUS, then i realized what i had donedde30. So the good thing is that i am on day five of pureed foods and smooth cheese is included in that, but i really thought it would have that "slider" effect but nope new tummy was fine even with the preserves.....I will definately be more careful for the next few weeks though, until i'm cleared for regular diet. But I LOVE Whole Foods...these are some things i bought to try when I can.......

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

How were the prices? That's the one thing that worries me about shipping at whole foods, PRICES! The last thing I want is to break my budget.

How were the prices? That's the one thing that worries me about shipping at whole foods' date=' PRICES! The last thing I want is to break my budget.[/quote']

Prices ARE higher than at most other supermarkets, but thats because everthing there is all organic, they have more healthy options than at your regular stores, i loved it......you should just go one day, not on saturday or sunday because everybody else will be there, and just take an hour or two when you have it to spare and just look around....

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms what slider effect is? And does everyone go thru a stall ?

Its when the food goes down easily but does not stay in your stomach long enough to keep you full, or something to that effect ????