Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well wishes to all March 11th sleevers!! Wishing that you all have a speedy recovery, so you can get back to the business of being happy and healthy :D

Ugh! Poop is my arch nemesis! I'm not sure what I would do in those situations. Sounds ultra gross.

For all the sleevers this week, best of everything to you. I hope they go smoothly and well.

I start my pre op tomorrow... Sort of nervous.

I am also on the 20th. For some reason i cant send you a private message

I sent you a private message... Just need your name.. :)

Just checked in to the Marriott and its a beautiful place and the broth is so yummy but I am trying so hard to not look at the buffet they have set up I actually sat with my back to it something I never do when I eat at a buffet

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I am so excited and yet so nervous preop diet starts on Friday then the following Wednesday Is surgery (20th)

I am so excited and yet so nervous preop diet starts on Friday then the following Wednesday Is surgery (20th)

Just remember the goal when it ever it gets hard that's what I'm doing and so far it's working

Also make sure to have some of ur fav food b4 u start ur diet that way you are not craving them as much

Just checked in to the Marriott and its a beautiful place and the broth is so yummy but I am trying so hard to not look at the buffet they have set up I actually sat with my back to it something I never do when I eat at a buffet

Keep us posted on your journey. I wish you well and hope for a speedy recovery. Go to the self pay mexico forum. You will find the others that are there for surgery. Good luck

I'm frustrated I have been on the Liquid Protein diet for 4 days and have only lost 2 lbs.

Don't discouraged I didn't show any weight loss until today and I have only lost 7 lbs and I'm on day 7. It all kinda happened overnight for me. I know that is not much but my Dr didn't seem to worried about me loosing much weight before surgery. Good luck and keep your head up.

Getting sleeved first thing in the morning. I'm not so nervous about the surgery, but more about missing food. But I just keep thinking about all those who have been sleeved before me in here who have posted that its the best thing they've ever done. Good luck to all the other March 11 sleevers!

Has anyone heard of being able to receive a card from your doctors saying you had bariatric surgery and you are allowed to eat from the childrens menu? When you are ready to eat that is. Someone was telling me about it and I dont want to stroll into my dr office like an idiot asking for a "special" card.

Has anyone heard of being able to receive a card from your doctors saying you had bariatric surgery and you are allowed to eat from the childrens menu? When you are ready to eat that is. Someone was telling me about it and I dont want to stroll into my dr office like an idiot asking for a "special" card.

Yes u get a card so u can get a child's plate and you also get one for airport for the staples when going through security

they gave me one and it has all the info on it about not to take aspirin or anti-inflammatories and not placing the ng tube with out direct endoscopy. other side of the card reads "the owner of this card had had weight loss surgery, which has reduced his/her stomach capacity to less than 3 oz. please allow him/her to order a smaller portion or make a selection from the childrens menu. thank you for your cooperation" i dont know if every dr. gives these out but mine did.

they gave me one and it has all the info on it about not to take aspirin or anti-inflammatories and not placing the ng tube with out direct endoscopy. other side of the card reads "the owner of this card had had weight loss surgery' date=' which has reduced his/her stomach capacity to less than 3 oz. please allow him/her to order a smaller portion or make a selection from the childrens menu. thank you for your cooperation" i dont know if every dr. gives these out but mine did.[/quote']

What a great idea.. Hope i get one

Newest list

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom, Scared@#@#less!, hjtj112

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon, dionysus69, dustdog77, leo39, isenbergl

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp, HWolff, cresh78, prettymakeup4u, annmarie, sunflowers495

6 bringiton, Presher87, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick, oknewme, nikigarvey, amandarizz0

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43, browneyedgirl89, vaness07

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah, Amanda626, EYE candy, aussie, Ladydawg2009, DrmBig4Evr

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl, Lorena440, UPRR Wifey, sillygirlee

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03, Faith41, mrati2d, cbowman

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, KateAnth, crocon, mzbzfl, jilliemay, crocon

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83, vivicarr, Lain01, womanoffaith

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls, Tricie5683, freejinn

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC, missmeow, slessin, Leonafire, tammy1970, PaperBullets, my3kids4life, sstrick, birdie0518, ozlifter, lexysdad04, okieathart, Texas2Maine, SunshineGirlG, coco.c, katsprague

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714, bostonhok, yazzy, DanaKay, beba238, UEvrWndrY, katia

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753, jc4444, JennyBeth, tankerzwife, bonkacz, stafhill

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme, bebaeg, Sunette

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, cincochica2, kooks3003, drea0325, Belama, JolieBug

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96, marielena3155, deeda26, JulieF, OKSleever

27 Oldnavee, tannak, sandy'ssleeve, mwrarr, jbland

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009