Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 1 of preop diet is going well so far!! Ask me tonight lol

Day 2 of the pre op diet for me! dinner was the most challenging. And i was sooooo tired yesterday. We can do this, though!!!

I'm praying for all my March 1 Sleeves!

SKgirl27' date=' Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom

Pray you guys a a speedy recoverydde18

[/quote']

Go get 'em guys. We are right behind you!!

Hi everyone and good luck to you all I have been planing this for 3 years its funny because the first time I was going to get a rny by pass so I fasted two weeks for it but I was talked out of it then I said ok lap band and I fasted two weeks but then I heard about the sleeve and I fasted two weeks again but my ins co turned me down but it didn't matter any more I had fasted so much that I had lost a lot of weight and I was running and working out dam I was sexy and hot but it came back so fast in one year and I feel terrible that I did this to myself again I promised myself never again but here I am big belly its hard to do anything. So when I found out that sleeves were being done in a local hospital I again prepared myself my date was Dec 18 2012 but at the last minute I bailed its like my life revolves around food but being diabetic high bp high cholesterol I'm doing it this time march.19 I want to be diabetes free I want to live another 50 year's I want my penis back it used to be proud now it hides to keep motivated I took nude pics of myself and keep telling myself its not for wanting to be sexy its about diabetes to be free of it and healthy everything else is gravy a bonus ok I rambled on enough good luck to all march sleeves may we all become friends

Well guys and girls! I am praying for all the march 1 sleevers! Tomorrow is your day...you are the leaders on our journey. I am suppose to start my preop diet Monday.... But instead I'm going to start slowly this weekend by decreasing the solid food so by Monday ill be 100% liquid. I'm so happy to have meet so many people who are like me and who are ready for a new life!!

I have to take pics and measurements... Yikes! I am not sure about the pics but I know that I will be happy I did it when I have one of those bad days... I am looking forward to the happy days but life is a dollar coaster full of ups an downs.

Remember: it does not come off in one day... I was told I will see the biggest drop at 3 months... The swelling will be down.

I only have one thing left to do and that is my medic alert bracelet... "No NG tube bariatric sleeve 3/20/2013 (then my surgeons name and number".

After that pack a very small bag... An I'm good to go!

Good luck march 1's!!

Thanks again for maintaining our list!!

Hello to all March Sleevers,

Well here we are at the end of February and March is looking straight at us now. I want to wish all the best to those who are going to have their surgery done March thru 10th. I am having my done on March 11th so I am counting on you to give the rest of us some good feedback on your surgery and 1st 2 weeks post op so the rest of us know really what to expect. We are looking forward to hearing back so good luck and keep us posted we are cheering you are to your "New Life".

I'm march 20! Good luck everyone! Please post how you are doing!!! Yay!

I'm March 18th! Good luck to everyone out there - clearly March is our month! :D

Just got back from my pre-op appt, my surgery date has changed from March 13th to March 18th. I'm still so excited :)

I totally want to hear first hand accounts I'll post mine after the 14 th

We girls should totally plan a group for the disney marathon! That would be so empowering!

I haven't heard anyone else mention anything about a medic alert Bracelet or necklace w "no ng tube gastric sleeve". Hasn't even crossed my mind that we would need something like that! Has anyone else been told to get one of these made? Pre op diet starts tomorrow (and Ive had a virus all day so I didn't even get one last day of eating but im sure I've had enough days of eating like a giant haha)

We girls should totally plan a group for the disney marathon! That would be so empowering!

I haven't heard anyone else mention anything about a medic alert Bracelet or necklace w "no ng tube gastric sleeve". Hasn't even crossed my mind that we would need something like that! Has anyone else been told to get one of these made? Pre op diet starts tomorrow (and Ive had a virus all day so I didn't even get one last day of eating but im sure I've had enough days of eating like a giant haha)

I'd love to do a marathon!!

I want to say good luck to all of you March 1 sleevers. I will be praying for all of you. I will be praying for the physicians steady hands and for speedy recoveries. I hope to see posts from all of you tomorrow or the next day. March 6th wont be soon enough for me. Im sick of this liquid diet.< /p>