Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a 2 week pre op. I have to drink 2 liquid meals and 1 "Lean & Green" meal. If I am really hungry I am allowed to have liquid "snacks"...Yum!

I am really not too worried about this. I have probably done this kind of diet a hundred times over the last 20 years, give or take a few!

Me! My surgery is set for March 1. I just started my pre op diet and its not fun, BUT I know it's worth it.

I start mines on the 27th.I could image what I'm going to go though reading all these post on pre-op.....geeessssh I can smell trouble,I stop drinking sodas about a week ago ....that's going well but jus liquids for 5days I'm going to buckle down and do what a grrl have to do.

I brought the last item I needed,support stockings they are expensive,Walgreens asking $50 bucks a pr.can anyone share a cheaper listing

I brought the last item I needed,support stockings they are expensive,Walgreens asking $50 bucks a pr.can anyone share a cheaper listing

I purchased jobst brand knee high from amazon.com.. I believe I paid around 15.00. Just be sure to measure your ankle and calf carefully to ensure proper compression on the right areas.

ok, so I don't know what the heck I am doing right now. Have been eating poorly for the past several days and can't seem to kick it and get back on track. Just got my approval and surgery date last Monday(3/13) and since then it feels like I am slacking off on keeping up with the losing. Getting frustrated with myself. I know I have to see the surgeon on the 26th for consent signing and know he is going to expect to see more of a loss... Gotta get my head back in the game.... gosh, I think I need to kick my own *ass! lol

Adoptmom2_3 you have come way to far to let yourself down now!! Snap out of it and get with the program!! We are all here for the same reason! We decided to make a stand and take our lives back! Don't give into temptations, and remember why you started this to begin with!! Now get back on track, and let us know any way we can help YOU! ;-)

I am excited to say I finally have my date! March 4th starting pre op diet Monday. Been making list of things to buy for my diet. It seems to me may not be so hard since I work all day and that alone will keep me occupied. Praying you all do well w/ your surgeries marchers!!!

I've just had my last 6th month doctor appointment Feb. 15. It's finially here!!! Now, I am waiting for insurance to approve me. I hope to be a March Sleever but will take any date that is given. I've never wanted a Date so bad!!!

I am scheduled for March 1 in Mexico. I am 5' 4" and weigh 280 down from 284.4 so a lost of 4.4 lbs so far. I will be starting my pre-op diet on Feb 20th. I am really excited and nervous, time is flying. Best wishes to everyone:)

Hi all' date=' I decided to go through this post and try to make a list of people getting it done and the day they are doing it, in case you'd like to make a buddy. I did my best to include everyone. I didn't include anyone who had tentative days, or days they were 'hoping for'. Sorry if I left anyone out. Feel free to take it and edit it if I made any mistakes.

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439

2 Tryingtobringsexyback

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly

5 MissFae, teetani

6 bringiton, Presher87

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe

11 Caspinelli712

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward

14 BigFatLoser

15 futuresleever

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo

19 aneke26

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme

21 Reneetrom

22 floridafd

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50

26 Thistlegirl

27 Oldnavee

28 Mlecompte

31[/quote']

Woohoo!! Thanks for making the list!!

Look at all my buddies, March Sleevers I'm so glad to see ya'll on here ,let's keep up with one another...