Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michigan - Grand Health Partners - Rave review

Gotta chime in with my support of GHP. Dr. Baker patient here. nicden17 I think we were at a couple of the follow up appointments together. Do you ever go to the Monday night surgical support group?

I am also going to ask about the support groups for GHP. Do you go and are they helpful. I plan on attending them after surg.

Is that the first Monday of the month? My doc's office sends us to that one as well.

GHP has a surgical support group every Monday from 5-6pm at their building on East Paris. I have been going for nearly 2 years and find it to be very helpful. There are a great group of "regulars" all at various lengths of time post-op. Great discussions and tons of experience in that room every Monday.

Hey guys! I also had Dr Foote. He's awesome. I am almost two weeks post-op and wondering, what does GHP have you move onto after Protein Shakes? At your two week appointment after surgery what were you allowed to add to your diet?

Gotta chime in with my support of GHP. Dr. Baker patient here. nicden17 I think we were at a couple of the follow up appointments together. Do you ever go to the Monday night surgical support group?

Sorry it took so long to reply... We might have. ;) i unfortunately never made it to any of the support groups. I lived about an hour north of Grand Rapids. But I love that place and if i lived closer i would definately be at the support groups. Congrats on your weight lose paul :D

Hey guys! I also had Dr Foote. He's awesome. I am almost two weeks post-op and wondering, what does GHP have you move onto after Protein shakes? At your two week appointment after surgery what were you allowed to add to your diet?

It's been so long, but i believe soft foods are next if your not already on them...Yogurts, cottage cheese...light things that are not heavy and litttle texture. Cottage cheese is my go to food...still 2 years later..easy to eat and high in Protein. If you can also i recomend..Isopure also makes a smoothie...tastes better then the Clear liquids..and it's 32g of protein in a bottle

I LOVED Dr. Foote I had my Sleve on Jan 29th 2013. I was at St. Marys for three days, no complications, no pain meds when I went home! I can't say enough about them they are AWSOME!!

They have a 5k May 1st and I wish I could go. Ironically I fly in that day from VA but not until night and will miss it :( Would love to be an inspiration and run it now ....

So excited to read these rave reviews! I just scheduled my surgery with Dr. Foote at St. Mary's for August 26, 2013. Pre-op diet starts August 12...

You wont be disappointed Gardengirl.