Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michigan - Grand Health Partners - Rave review

If you are anywhere near Grand Rapids (they have patients from all over Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.) This is a great bariatric practice with superior surgeons. I HIGHLY recommend it. I had Dr. Foote who is very skilled. I had no complications, feel great and have lost 31 lbs in 6 weeks. I am 67 years old.

I am in grand rapids but already ad my surgery with another surgeon! :)

Good for you, yea! I just loved the whole experience and wanted to give a shout-out to my surgeon. Free advertising :-)

I am going through my 6 month weight loss before I can have surg. I am going to GHP. They seem to really know their stuff. I am also going to request Dr. Foote as I went to his seminar before starting. Good to hear everything went well for you.

That is so great to hear. Seems like there are so many great surgeons around GR. I was just up there in December for my mom's knee replacement surgery. She was at Butterworth, and they couldn't have taken better care of her. They live in Belding (where I grew up), but I've been in Illinois for 17 years now. :)

I am going through my 6 month weight loss before I can have surg. I am going to GHP. They seem to really know their stuff. I am also going to request Dr. Foote as I went to his seminar before starting. Good to hear everything went well for you.

you will not regret your decision to go with Dr Foote and GHP. When do you plan to have surgery?

Thank you, my sister lives in Battle Creek and is thinking of having the surgery done. I'll let her know about Dr. Foote.

You're welcome, Velena. I think she will be pleased with him and the entire program. You, or she, can go online and see when the next seminar is being held. I think it also tells which surgeon is presenting. Seeing Dr Foote in action gives a patient a good understanding of the kind of doctor he is.

You're welcome, Velena. I think she will be pleased with him and the entire program. You, or she, can go online and see when the next seminar is being held. I think it also tells which surgeon is presenting. Seeing Dr Foote in action gives a patient a good understanding of the kind of doctor he is.

I won't be done with my 6 month program till july so hoping right after that for surg. Maybe august. I have done a ton of research and these guys seem to know their stuff. How long before you were up and around?

I won't be done with my 6 month program till july so hoping right after that for surg. Maybe august. I have done a ton of research and these guys seem to know their stuff. How long before you were up and around?

I was up and around while I was in the hospital. St.Mary's has an amazing atrium floor and I walked it several times a day. I was released a day early because I could keep down all that they asked of me and my incisions were only a bit tender. I have history with stomach and intestinal problems so any gas, etc. pain seemed much less for me. I went shopping two days later, three days later I visited a critically ill relative in a large hospital, and felt really good. My surgery was uncomplicated, incisions are neat and beautifully healed and I would do it over in a heartbeat.

Thats awesome. I'm not sure what hospital I will be at. Not sure if my insurance will push for spectrum or not. I like st marys though. Were you kept for 2 days? I plan on taking a week off of work since I don't have a physical job.

I love GHP...They are amazing I had Dr. Baker. They are so skilled in their field it's Ridiculous...The morning i had surgery they also performed a woman that had drove all the way from Florida to have them do her Sleeve. My surgery was jan-18-11 and i'm down 200 lbs thanks to them... Everyone there is so helpful...and all the doctors work together

Wow thats awesome. It really has worked for you. I am super anxious about my ins covering. I have a 40 bmi and no comorbitities so its a bit of a gamble