Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my VSG on July 23. My starting weight was 228. The morning of my surgery, after a one week liquid diet, was 213. It has been almost 6 months since my surgery and this morning I weigh 165. I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 125. I started out in a VERY tight size 18 jean and now wear a comfortable size 12.

I will admit that since my surgery I have not worked out consistently, nor have I taken my Vitamins consistently. However, as a New Year's Resolution (that I have actually stuck with so far!!), I am now working out at least three times a week and making sure I take my Vitamins regularly.

I'm looking forward to a new year with great results and am hoping, HOPING, to be at my goal weight by my one year sleeve-aversary.

Any other July Sleevers want to share?

I had my surgery on July 24. My starting weight was 330, after my 2-week liquid diet I was 314, now I'm 219. I rarely exercise but I'm trying to change that. I just started taking Vitamins too.

I was sleeved July 12. My highest weight was 262 last February. Day of surgery 241. Now Im about 173. I just started working out last week and gonna stick with it and hopefully get all my Vitamins in. My surgeon wants me between 150-170. Im 5' 7".

Sleeved on July 30th, started out at 271 and I'm now 180. I haven't worked out but I do take Vitamins regularly. Went from a size 22-24 to a size 14 in pants. I was a 3x in shirts and I'm now a large. I'm 5'5 and I'd like to be under 150.

I too was sleeved on 23rd july i started at 219 i am now 154. Started size 18/20 now finding size 12 is too big and can tightly fit into a 10 jeans!

Having trouble with Vitamins, when ever I take them get this feeling I have something stuck in my throat and that feeling lasts all day. Anyone tried liquid vitamins and if so can you recommend a good brand... Thanks

Hey you guys! I was sleeved on 12/19 and I have only lost 15 pounds since surgery! Did you guys follow a meal plan or did the weight just come off slowly. I have started working out and I'm just not losing. Are there any pointers that you guys can give me.

I just eat with a very small knife and fork and plate. Nothing between meals, only Water and tea to drink, but eat a small portion of anything I want. Lots of walking until weight drops then do more when you feel like it.

Oh and I religiously used myfitnesspal to log everything I ate and track calories and Protein. Weight loss was steady, this is much better way to do it. I lost initially about a stone (14lb) a month, but last 6 weeks has been almost no weight loss (maybe a few pounds) but then again it has been Christmas in UK and lots of nice parties to attend. Hope this s of help.. Let me know if you ave any more questions as almost 6 months for me now

Maybe that's the problem! I eat Snacks in between meals. Maybe thats what I need to stop doing because I am not loosing anything. I lost 15 pounds and 1/19 will make a month post-op. So I am going to stop eating snacks in between meals. I'm starting to get worried because I thought that it would be coming off faster. I at least wanted to be 20 pounds down. I work out 4 times a week. Don't know what I am doing wrong.......I called my Dr. office they told me to give it to my six week check-up. I don't know. I am worried though.

I eat two Snacks a day either sf pudding or yogurt. I'm eating on average 600 calories daily. I'm down 54# since November 5th. Watch that you don't get enough calories. Some days I lose better when I eat more. Js

I was sleeved 7/17 and down 78# total. I am 5' 2'' and was 267.6 on day of surgery and 274 when I cam home (all of the fluids). I am working on increasing my calories to 800 per NUT requirements - with no hunger I have to set my phone to remind me to eat....feels like a full time job!!! :)

My plan calls for 3 meals (2-3oz of Protein + 0.5oz of non-starchy veggie) and 2 Snacks (approx 100 calories each) (so basically eating something every 2hrs), along with 64 oz Water and daily Vitamins. Carbs under 50 and Protein 60-100g per day. I have found that my loss has been consistant and I weigh everyday on the Wii fit (it keeps track of my BMI and weight so I can see the pattern of loss over time). My usual loss goes down and then a small bounce up and then down again.

Slow and steady wins the race - at the beginning I expected huge losses but I think I prefer the steadiness. My body is shrinking and no loose skin.

Congrats on everyone' wonderful success!!!

I eat two Snacks a day either sf pudding or yogurt. I'm eating on average 600 calories daily. I'm down 54# since November 5th. Watch that you don't get enough calories. Some days I lose better when I eat more. Js

I tend to drop faster when I eat more also. Days where I don't eat much, the scale won't budge but on days where I eat a little more I drop like crazy.