Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January sleevers are youd ready?

I spent a few hours at the stores getting gasx chewable vitamins broth whey Protein Powder and Jello. I have been on a liquid diet since monday and full liquids since saturday. I am doing well, I thought I would starve to death but i havent the oral fixation is the hardest to fight. I can cook for my family but in my head im thinking i need a taste. I find putting jello down my throat curbs this. I already have my meal in mind for when i am off liquids...steak and goat cheese with veggies low carb amd delicious :). How are u all doing?

My surgery is in 4 days and I'm completely ready mentally. I do have to go to the store for some skim milk and SF popsicles, but I pretty much have all of my other supplies and am mostly packed for the hospital. I have been doing well on the pre-op diet, but for some reason, yesterday (day 9) was the most difficult--had to have some broth and SF Jello in addition to the Protein Shakes and salad to make it through the day. Today seems better. Best of luck to you!

I having surgery tomorrow. Finalized all shopping to make sure I needed nothing! House is clean and I am ready ! Very excited. Only worried about nausea and vomiting. Seems scary. Hope I will not need to find out. Good luck to all of us! Weeks from now it will seem like a dream. ;)

Hi January Sleevers! I am one year today and I want to tell you, YOU CAN DO IT!! I wouldn't change a thing. The first few weeks are the hardest. Once you are on regular food, it gets easier. Keep walking and sipping Water right after surgery. It will help with the gas. Once home, walk, walk, walk!!

Remember!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Have faith in yourself!!

Inbox me if you all have any questions! I will be happy to support all of you in any way!!

Hi January Sleevers! I am one year today and I want to tell you' date=' YOU CAN DO IT!! I wouldn't change a thing. The first few weeks are the hardest. Once you are on regular food, it gets easier. Keep walking and sipping Water right after surgery. It will help with the gas. Once home, walk, walk, walk!!

Inbox me if you all have any questions! I will be happy to support all of you in any way!![/quote']

Thanks so much for checking in with us! Wishing you continued success.

Im a bundle of nerves im a crazy coupon lady and i got all the broth crystal light posicles and protien mixes an Jello i will need for my nine day pre op liquid diet and 2 weeks post op diet im so happy i got 95% of my shopping done well in advance and i stayed well in my budget just gotta clean an try an stay busy cause im super nervous good luck to you!

Im a bundle of nerves im a crazy coupon lady and i got all the broth crystal light posicles and protien mixes an Jello i will need for my nine day pre op liquid diet and 2 weeks post op diet im so happy i got 95% of my shopping done well in advance and i stayed well in my budget just gotta clean an try an stay busy cause im super nervous good luck to you!

Sounds like you'll do great. I had a lot of anxiety before my surgery, but the night before and morning of a calm came over me. And everything came out just fine. It will for you, too!

Sounds like you'll do great. I had a lot of anxiety before my surgery' date=' but the night before and morning of a calm came over me. And everything came out just fine. It will for you, too![/quote']

Thanks for the encouragement, well im making use of my restlessness i am prepping for my liquid diet making sure my house is clean so my clean freak doesnt worry lol and im doing a walking dvd ive lilost 3 pds this week ive been super focused. How long ago wa your surgery?

Hi thanks for.the post. I started my pre_op diet today and im starving but i just keep moving tomorrow i hope will br better, what van you have.on your liquid diet other than Protein Shakes

Hi thanks for.the post. I started my pre_op diet today and im starving but i just keep moving tomorrow i hope will br better' date=' what van you have.on your liquid diet other than Protein shakes[/quote']

I can have sugar free Jello, sf pops , one yogurt (light) or low fat cottage cheese (1/2 cup) daily three powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury shakes and Water or crystal light to my desire and broth thats it

Hows the liquid diet going for you? Hope all is well!

Hi January Sleevers! I am one year today and I want to tell you' date=' YOU CAN DO IT!! I wouldn't change a thing. The first few weeks are the hardest. Once you are on regular food, it gets easier. Keep walking and sipping Water right after surgery. It will help with the gas. Once home, walk, walk, walk!!

Inbox me if you all have any questions! I will be happy to support all of you in any way!![/quote']

Thank you for this encouragement. I can sure use some. I am almost 3 weeks post op. Im having a really hard time today. I want food. Still on liquids though. Go to dr on tues and might get to start on cottege cheese and greek yogurt. Hopefully that will be better. Please tell me this gets easier.