Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein oatmeal cookie

Made these the other night and they were yummy! They aren't very sweet though so if you want a little more sweetness add some Splenda or even some honey or agave. The calorie info for these is without any of that though. Going to add some dries cranberries in next time!

1 banana (mashed up so it's smooth)

1/2 cup whole oats

1/2 scoop of vanilla Protein powder (could use more but didn't want an over powering whey taste)

1 egg white

Mix the banana, Protein and egg white together. Add the oatmeal and combine. Drop Cookies on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 or so minutes until light brown. They don't have a cookie texture per say but are a great snack if you have a sweet tooth or even as a Breakfast treat!

Here's the nutrition info for one cookie. This made me 4 Cookies.< /p>

post-224357-13813136958284_thumb.jpg

they sound good!!!the nutrition info didnt come up tho !! Did u use old fashion or the quick cooking oatmeal??? also , i wonder how choc. Protein powder would be , plus some walnuts ?

what kind of texture is it ?do they come out soft or crunchy hard?

did u use the quick oatmeal or just th regular?

That sounds great, I am still on Clear Liquids, but taking notes.

Sorry I didn't see the replies before! The serving size is 1 cookie. The texture isn't quite like a cookie, it's more soft on the inside. Not very sweet so add some sweetener if you want it sweet. This would be great with some peanutbutter added and chocolate Protein powder! Yumm!

Gonna try to post the calorie info again

post-30906-13813662652542_thumb.jpg

Oh and I used old fashioned oats but I think quick oats would be okay too.

nothing came up with the nutritional info

ohhh nnevermind by phone e is ghetto and it took way to long for the pic to upload

Yum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches