Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Wow, that is a mouthful. It wouldn't surprise me if the NSA was monitoring your internet activity. Like I said, your walking the line and anyone else that takes that stand. Sad, really sad.

I don't doubt that the NSA is monitoring my internet activity and those that applaud that attack on my First amendment's rights are as guilty as the German people of the 1930's were for allowing their motherland to be destroyed in the name of defense, family and Christianity.

I have broken no laws, but I have made my voice heard. Those that truly defend freedom and what this country stood for before BuSh let Al-Quaida defeat us on 911 will defend my right to say and write what I think is correct. Yes, Al-Quaida defeated us on 911, because from that day on we starting giving away our freedoms and rights. And an American without freedom is a conquered man. America without freedom is a conquered nation.

This is a poem from the 1930's, I would like to update it.

When the Nazis came for the communists,

I remained silent;

I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,

I did not speak out;

I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,

there was no one left to speak out.

Here is the 21st Century version:

When the NSA came for the Liberals,

You remained silent;

You were not a Liberal.

When they locked up the Democrats,

You remained silent;

You were not a Democrat.

When they came for the Muslims,

You did not speak out;

You were not a Muslim.

When they came for you,

there was no one left to speak out.

There should be one more Stanza:

When the Government confiscated the voting machines

No one cried at all, because we now had a king.

Long live the king!!

T.o.m You Have My Vote For Office!!!!! With Out The First Amendment We Have Nothing.

Nsa Is Probley Monitioring Every One. Back In The Day When The Russin's Were Fighting Al-quaida Or What Ever Flavor You Wanted To Call Them Back Then, We Funded Them Trained Them With The Cia Gave Them Gun's, Money,what Ever They Needed.

They Say That After 911 The World Changed! Yeah Thats True Very True.

After Bush How Bad Is It Going To Be?

I'm amazed that more Christians don't think Bush is the anti-Christ, being that he has so many qualities of the Anti-Christ.

While we are often influenced by what we find around us...one way or the other...overdosing on a name or issue might not makes us do more than "dig in" to our previously held position.

For example, I believe that although GadgetLady and I come to different conclusions about most things political, we are exposed to the same stuff because we live in the same county...so familiarity with a name sometimes may not mean anything other than familiarity. If it did, then I'd be conservative. This county is VERY "conservative." Well, that's the word they like to use. This county ALSO houses no less than eleven identified Hate Groups. That's the word they DON'T like to use.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp?S=CA&m=4

My husband and I WERE Republicans. But, when the party became infested by the right wingnuts in the 1980's, we left. Just this year, he traded in his American Legion membership (I never joined because I didn't go into the Army to serve "God and Country,"--the AL's motto--just country...so it never appealed to me) and jointed the ACLU instead.

One can only hope that things will eventually improve in this cesspool of politely disguised hatred.

Meanwhile, I don't think Bush is technically the worst president...yet. That honor currently goes to Buchanan who did nothing to stop OUR Civil War right here at home. Bush has only gotten us involved in the Iraqi Civil War that Bush says isn't happening. Pierce wasn't great...Harrison and Andrew Jackson were ineffective...but as far as just BAD...Buchanan is right up there and Dubya is closing the gap at breakneck speed.

BTW, the REASON congress voted to give Dubya the power to engage in military intervention is because he said he needed that power as a negotiating tool in talks at the UN in order to keep the peace. Stupid Congress...they believed him...even though they knew he had a lot of trouble telling the truth!!! I can only guess that, under the circumstances, they wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Here's a quote on that topic:

Q Mr. President, how important is it that that resolution give you an authorization of the use of force?

THE PRESIDENT: That will be part of the resolution, the authorization to use force. If you want to keep the peace, you've got to have the authorization to use force. But it's -- this will be -- this is a chance for Congress to indicate support. It's a chance for Congress to say, we support the administration's ability to keep the peace. That's what this is all about.

Source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/09/20020919-1.html

He's ONE of the worst presidents ever, for sure. And I've already voted (absentee) to help get rid of his supporters. It's kind of a lost cause in this county, so we have also contributed to two hot campaigns...one in Colorado and one in Indiana.

Is it Tuesday yet?

I forgot to mention...re the Clinton-got-a-blow-job thing...

It strikes me as odd that MOST of the Democrats involved in sex scandals were involved in heterosexual dalliances with willing adult partners.

The last Rebulican I can remember who was in THAT sad situation was Wilbur Mills with his stripper friend Fanne Foxe...

I forgot to mention...re the Clinton-got-a-blow-job thing...

It strikes me as odd that MOST of the Democrats involved in sex scandals were involved in heterosexual dalliances with willing adult partners.

The last Rebulican I can remember who was in THAT sad situation was Wilbur Mills with his stripper friend Fanne Foxe...

Re: Clinton and Monica; The Supreme Court ruled that Paula Jones' lawsuit could take place while Clinton was still in office because they said it would not be too much of a distraction. The Supreme court should share the blame for 911 for allowing the president to be crippled by controversy while still on office.

And for those embarrassed by the Clinton/Monica scandal, which party insisted that the president testify with TV cameras present? Thanks to the puritan Republicans, the most blatant sexual content ever heard on TV was aired.

Thanks to the puritan Republicans, the most blatant sexual content ever heard on TV was aired.

"Puritan Republicans or "prurient Republicans?" The words are close...

This has been an interesting thread!

But despite being a republican, and having voted for Bush, I'd still like to see a Democrat congress. For one, I thing things work out better when there's a bi-partisan congress/presidency.

This has been an interesting thread!

But despite being a republican, and having voted for Bush, I'd still like to see a Democrat congress. For one, I thing things work out better when there's a bi-partisan congress/presidency.

Yep...I'm for a lame duck congress. Since we can't trust any of them guys, the next best thing is to let them babysit each other.

I voted for Nixon. Twice!

But no matter who I vote for for Governor, I vote the opposite party for Lt. Governor. If nothing else, it keep the Governor in the state. Back in the days of Governor Jerry Brown, Lt. Governor Mike Curb appointed judges when Brown went out of state. It was kind of funny...

Folks who live in other countries never really understood the big deal that was made over Clinton's sexual infidelity. This was not an issue that in anyway interfered with his political abilities. It was an issue that lay between himself and his wife.

I'm amazed that more Christians don't think Bush is the anti-Christ, being that he has so many qualities of the Anti-Christ.

Allow me to put you mind at rest.

Daniel 8:9

And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The antichrist will be a Jew by birth, a Roman by citizenship, and a Syrian by nationality. He will conquer the nations of the south, and the east, and the west. He does not conquer the north, for that is where he shall come from - Syria.

Revelation 16:12

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the Water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

China and the rest of the orient will fight under the direction of the antichrist. They will destroy Babylon. They will break relations with Russia.

Knowing these truths, it is very clear that Bush is not the antichrist. Relax. It will be someone else. It's a good thing though to fear the antichrist. I am thankful that I will not be on this earth during this terrible time.

You might be interested to know that there is a website devoted to the antics of BuSh and company. It is called the Smirking Chimp and indeed he does look rather like a smirking chimp.

Well I am a Bush supporter and I know for a fact he is a "real" person and has feelings for the people he represents. A young relative of mine (11 yrs. old at the time) had a very nasty form of cancer, osteo sarcoma requiring removal of her left arm and shoulder and was granted a wish by Children's Dream Fund and her wish was, not to go to a boy band concert or Disneyland, but to visit with President George Bush. In October 2002 her wish was granted and she spent the whole day with the Pres., his wife and even got to play with their dogs. I have her picture with the President hanging on my wall. Her condition worsened over the next year and when Pres. Bush was informed of this, during one of her hospital stays he had he staff check up on her and he PERSONALY called her while she was in ICU. The nurses didn't believe her Mom when she asked for a phone to be set up by her hospital bed because the President was going to call. She lost her battle Sept. 2, 2003, the same day I had my band placed.