Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow when Omar gave me this web site for support he mentioned that I might get attacked for just joining but I never thought it would be true. I have a very stressful job and can't be on this forum at all times only on my brakes. So I have gave my experience and I hope everyone has a nice day.

No attack meant here either. My apologies if I came across that way. I was agreeing with the sentiment (new person; no profile; singing praises)... Not issuing an attack. I should have clarified.

That said, I'm glad your experience went well. I'm still preop and very excited... And nervous.

Amanda Rae

Amanda...one and the same. Dr. Illan was trained with Dr. Kelly and according to Dr. Kellys new coordinator...(all heresay) Omar opted to go with Dr. Ilan and do his own thing. He is supposedly still in contact' date=' but not working directly with Kelly anymore. Has me a little nervous to go in March, especially not knowing how this new woman handles patients and their family. I liked Omar. : ( Gotta roll with the changes I guess. Good luck in your upcoming surgery.[/quote']

I sure hope you have a good experience. I will be there on the 18th. It's seems so close, but a million miles away.

Amanda Rae

I contacted Omar about Dr Illan and must admit I am impressed. Omar even says that he is having the surgery done by Dr Illan. The only thing that worries me is he has only done 500 Surgeries on his own. He has however been working along side some of the best surgeons in Tijuana for the last 5 years.

I still have many questions and really have not decided on a surgeon. I have 4 narrowed down. I am trying to find ones that can do the surgery the same day I fly in. I really don’t want to be gone more than I have too.

I was going to do it here with a local surgeon 3/28 but it looks like my husband might be changing jobs in the next few weeks and I don’t want to have to wait any longer!

I am also having surgery with Dr Illan the 20th of this month and will let everyone know how it turners out.

Can u tell us how it goes????

When I was there having surgery with Dr. Kelly in August, Omar and Dr. Kelly's wife CiCi (who works with Dr. Kelly) were butting heads a lot. She had a very demanding personality and was not very nice to Omar even though he was bending over backwards. He was over her and ready to move on back then so I imagine thats what eventually lead to the change over for Omar. He is awesome and I hope he is very happy with Dr. Illan now. I would love to hear feedback from people getting sleeved by Dr. Kelly since Omar left. My surgery and recovery went so smoothly with him and my husband needs to be sleeved around May so I want to hear how it is now with the new coordinator.

When I was there having surgery with Dr. Kelly in August' date=' Omar and Dr. Kelly's wife CiCi (who works with Dr. Kelly) were butting heads a lot. She had a very demanding personality and was not very nice to Omar even though he was bending over backwards. He was over her and ready to move on back then so I imagine thats what eventually lead to the change over for Omar. He is awesome and I hope he is very happy with Dr. Illan now. I would love to hear feedback from people getting sleeved by Dr. Kelly since Omar left. My surgery and recovery went so smoothly with him and my husband needs to be sleeved around May so I want to hear how it is now with the new coordinator.[/quote']

I can imagine that very well may have been what lead Omar to change around. I'm getting surgery with Dr. Illan February 18. N been talking with Omar, he's awesome.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using VST