Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5'5" Women....what is your goal weight or size?

I am 5'1.5" and I would like to hit no longer obese then hit no longer over weight which would be at least 134 :)

I am 5'5 and now weigh 173. I don't think I look it at all and no one believes me when i tell them. i think it is all in your body structure. My goal was 147 but already my collarbones are sticking out' date=' my shoulders look bony the only place I have any "extra" is my middle, I have lost 121 pounds and I think atleast 10 pounds is skin. I'm going to lose another 15 more then see. I am having my muscle mass measured in February and I think that will be when I decide my final goal.

Don't get stuck on a #. It's too stressful![/quote']

Wow you lost 121 lbs with the sleeve?!! My goodness!!! I just got sleeved yesterday and just came home from the hospital. I am not hungry. I can't wait to lose weight like all of you!!!

I'm also 4 months out. I was sleeved in Oct. I also weigh 195!! When were u sleeved and where. I'm in ct. I'm so happy!!!

Best thing to do is talk with the nut. because not everyone has the same bone structure, and there are different weights for different bone structures. Im 5"4' with a large bone structure and 6 months post op I weigh 155.8 thats 87 lbs down, 150 is the lowest id wanna go. Everyone is different. The BMI scale you get offline is going to just discourage you cause it doesnt go into detail it just bases it off height and weight.

I'm 5'4...i think 135-140lbs would be my ideal.

My primary care doctor helped me set my goal at 145lbs, which places me in a healthy BMI range.

I'm just shy of 5'3" and I would like to get to around 130lbs but would be happy to just be in a size 10 again....

Hi, I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 150 154. In order to have a normal BMI of 24, I have to meet this goal. Weight is coming off so slow now, not sure I will make it! Blah..

I'm 5'5" 1/2' date=' my original goal weight was 175. I'm a curvy girl. But I'm thinking that might not be good enough now. Idk. I weight 195 right now, 4 months out. I was just wondering what your goal weight was? I have a medium frame.[/quote']

I'm also between 5'5 and 5'6. My goal weight is 145. The smallest I've even been has been 160. I'm def going to hit the gym as soon as I'm cleared by my doctor.

I'm 5'5 1/2 as well. I don't have a goal weight, I have a jean size goal. I want to be an 8!

I'm 5'5" and am at 142, which I'm very happy at. However, since it's common to gain back a little after about a year (according to my surgeon), my goal is 130 so I can hopefully maintain between 130 and 140. I'm in a size 6/8 now. Crazy!

I am close to 5'6 and have a goal of 170. My ultimate would be 160. I did Atkins years ago and 170 is where I looked great. I never made it lower.

I am 5'5.5" with a large frame. My lowest adult weight was 155 (muscular), so that seems a reasonable goal for me.

I am looking for the same goal 165-175. I have my surgery 1/28/13 & Im excited. Current weight 268. Good luck