Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2012 sleevers how are you doing ?

I'm so excited. I bought a pair of jeans.. And they weren't a woman's size.

Yay!!!! I'm about to have to go buy more jeans- I started at a very tight 20 and now my 16's are getting saggy. I also have to find a dress for dinner this weekend- my go to that I bought a few weeks after surgery is WAY too big.

I had a follow up appointment yesterday. I am 10 weeks out and I'm down 46.4 lbs. I am so thankful for my restriction and happy this surgery is working for me. I know my loss isn't as much as some others but I am happy just the same. I just hope it keeps moving right along till goal! I would like to lose another 80lbs.

[ATTACH]8756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8758[/ATTACH]

post-33179-1381366269002_thumb.png

post-33179-13813662690858_thumb.png

post-33179-13813662691681_thumb.png

Okay, November 15th sleeve family...drum roll please......I'm posting pics!!! This morning I decided to take my 3 month pics and compare them to my before pics. I really had not expected to see such a dramatic change. I still see my old overweight self when I look in the mirror. Wow my eyes hath deceived me!! I cannot believe how far I've come in such a short time. Hope all of you are doing great as well. So HAPPY!!!!! 60 lbs gone FOREVER!!!! :D

post-42998-13813663125091_thumb.jpg

post-42998-13813663125357_thumb.jpg

Okay' date=' November 15th sleeve family...drum roll please......I'm posting pics!!! This morning I decided to take my 3 month pics and compare them to my before pics. I really had not expected to see such a dramatic change. I still see my old overweight self when I look in the mirror. Wow my eyes hath deceived me!! I cannot believe how far I've come in such a short time. Hope all of you are doing great as well. So HAPPY!!!!! 60 lbs gone FOREVER!!!! :D [/quote']

You look fantastic! I can see a HUGE change! I'm at 57lbs lost. I need to do my 3 month pics and take my measurements this weekend. Congrats on your loss! I still definitely see the totally overweight girl I was 3 months and 57lbs ago. I want to see the change!

Down 75 lbs at the 4 month mark! Yayyyy

WOW! Super job!

Aloha November Sleevers! Well I have not posted for a while. My neice was reccently here and I was shocked when she took some photos of me. I am down now 59 pounds! I am 2 pounds from wonderland last time I posted I was 18 pounds from onerland. While my neice was here I definately ate too many Snacks and for the past few weeks have been going back and forth over the same 2 pounds! I realize I need to buckle the reigns when she left I gave her everything she wanted for the plane then opened the trash can and threw it all away!

Size wise I went shopping yesterday I have gone from a pants 24 to a 16 and tops I was a 2x or 3x yesterday I bought a medium! For fun today I put the 24 pants on I was swimming in them! My goal is a size 12 I want to get out of the plus sizes!

I need to make sure I am on track the doctor scared the life out of me he said the first 6 months will be the most weight loss and at a year that it will stop. I still have 52 more pounds to go! I dont want to fail I feel for the first time I may be slower but... I want to finish this.

It is strange snacks go down sooo easy but yet I can finsih a small salad. That means I have to choose carefully. Still no diet soda for me I am going to keep that off the table and no fast food. Which at times has been a challange I tell myself I will be sick if I eat it.

What are you eatting? For me still Protein Shakes (nectar 100 calorie), deli meat, cheese, Edomame (soy beans) is the one vegtable I seem to be able to eat easily. Soup is also good and any seafood oh and eggs. Have added a little fruit apples or berries. chicken still not a friend yet struggle with that.

I need to get back to logging everything I dont want to get too comfortable still need to push forward. November sleevers how are you? What are you eatting? Are you still logging? What is your calorie count?

Love the 3 month photos side by side amazing! So proud of you all!!

Took a picture today here ya go I'm down 50 lbs 35 more to go

Hey fellow sleevers..I was sleeved 11/14 and down 92 lbs! (20 lost pre op) 8 lbs from a 100 lb loss :-)

post-44734-13813664280331_thumb.jpg

Sleeved on November 30 2013 and down 170 lbs. 50 pre surgery and 120 lbs. post. Went from a size 7x-8x to a solid 3x. Doing O.K. I haven't been to adventurous with my food yet.

Down 92 pounds and 170 pounds! That is go great awesome numbers!

Hi, I had my surgery Nov 20th and today I am down 101 lbs. Starting weight was 361, lost 20 lbs with liquid diet and today I am weighing in at 260. I feel very blessed to have been able to have this surgery. It has changed my life, not always easy but it is worth it.