Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2012 sleevers how are you doing ?

I was 11/26 and am down around 40+ pounds.

I just think Im a bit scared it wont work I see all these amazing results people are having and it makes me wonder !! I got to say after looking at the November sleevers it makes me feel better !! I really love this website!!!

I was sleeved 11/28/12 and as of today I'm down 27 lbs. I too am at a lull right now. I have not been exercising much & have a hard time getting more than 20 oz fluids and 60g Protein daily. It's good to hear all the leaps, bounds and struggles here. I'm hoping once I get into a workout routine the lbs Will continue to drop. Everyone is very helpful! Good luck to all!!

sleeved Nov. 6 down 46 pounds (start weight 240.5; now 194.5). I'm not working out regularly and mostly just walking. I kind of want to slowly add that in. My weight loss is still typically over 2 pounds per week so I don't want to go into starvation mode by trying to burn way too many calories per day. I did just order Jillian Michaels Body Revolution so I will start that when it comes in. Plus I'm going to try to swim on at least Sat. & Sun.

Today I am officially 10 weeks out from surgrery and down 45 lbs. I never thought that I would see the 220's. I can't wait to be under 200. I am serious when I saw a new life has started for me.

HW: 245

SW: 226lbs

CW: 193lbs

Total loss of 52lbs, 33lbs since surgery on 11/16. I'm happy so far. I realized I was down more than 50lbs on my bday on Jan 20. Best present ever.

Fiinally started losing again - per the scale. Down 5lbs since two weeks ago. I hope it keeps moving downward! slow but happening...

Surgery Date: 11/19/2012

Current Weight: 240 :D

C

I made it to onederland this morning :). SW: 248 surgery: 11/13 cw: 199.0 I don't think I have ever been so excited to see a number on the scale!

I made it to onederland this morning :). SW: 248 surgery: 11/13 cw: 199.0 I don't think I have ever been so excited to see a number on the scale!

Awww...that's great!!! Congrats!!! I should hopefully see that number in a few weeks!!! Hip hip....

Hello I was sleeved on Nov 15th down a total of 41 pounds 32 of that is since I was sleeved I lost 9 pounds a few days before. I feel like I should have lost more by now but...Then I think when did I ever lose 32 pounds in 10 weeks? Am down two sizes and was so excited to buy an XL top yesterday. My next goal is to get out of the 200"s 18 pounds to go to Wonderland. Am going to Japan in April and hope to lose 25 pounds by then. I am curious Nov sleevers what are you eating? Craving? anything you cant eat? I too need to get moving work so much but need to add exercise. Yougurt, eggs, egg beaters and shrimp are my staple. Cant do chicken and salad does not settle well with me fruit in small portions. Good luck everyone! Wish I had more support near by sometimes I feel so alone in this journey.

I am curious Nov sleevers what are you eating? Craving? anything you cant eat? Yougurt' date=' eggs, egg beaters and shrimp are my staple. Cant do chicken and salad does not settle well with me fruit in small portions. Good luck everyone!.[/quote']

Sleeved a week before you. High Protein Cereal for Breakfast (special k) chicken salad for lunch (I say salad but the leaves are mainly for decoration) or eggs and dinner is any lean meat (chicken, pork, fish, lamb, steak, minced beef with veggies. I also have a small piece of fruit most days for a snack. There is nothing I cannot eat. If I have problems it's my fault for eating too fast. Well done on your weight loss :)

Wow congrats! Can you share what you are eating most days? Are you exercising? Your starting weight is very close to mine but I'm not in the 100's yet (20 more to go!)

Lets see- Breakfast is boiled eggs and turkey sausage or this morning I had 1/2 a bagel cream cheese and smoked salmon. lunch is lunch meat rolled up with cheese or a salmon burger (1/2). I buy mine at trader joes or costco. dinner is Protein of whatever I make for the family. I had sloppy Joe meat the other day. I always get 2oz. Of meat, 1 tbsp of veggies. I don't eat many starchy veggies however I make them often for the family. My 6 year old is 'underweight' so- trying to get her to gain weight while I am trying to lose is fun. Tonight I'm making breakfast for dinner so I will have a 'fried' egg and turkey bacon. I do exercise. I'm doing couch to 5k and I actually have an Xbox kinect game called your fitness evolved that kicks my butt often :). I also have Jillian's 30 day shred that I am starting feb 1.