Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

UPDATE ON OCTOBER SLEEVERS WHERE ARE YOU

Sleeved 10/10 @ 447 lbs. Today I am 342 lbs. I didn't have any complications following surgery. Spent 1 night in the hospital and back to work in a week. I have never been this happy in my life!

Sleeved 10/1 and I'm down 56lbs from DOS... thats 108lbs overall!

HW: 368

SW: 316

CW: 260

I was sleeved on 10/25

HW 210

SW 200

CW 173

I haven't had any complications. I tolerate all foods. This is the best decision I could have made.

Also 3 months smoke free on top of the weight loss

I was sleeved 10/11/12. Im a slow loser. But grateful (and frustrated) nonetheless.

SW:272

CW : 230

GW: 150-160

I still struggle with the fullness and head hunger issues. This site is great for advice though!

I was sleeved 10/16/12

SW:375lbs

CW:313lbs

62lbs gone for ever!!!

I struggle to get all my Protein In and my liquids.

Working on that.

Haven't really workout, trying to make it part of my routine.

Over all very happy with my choice!!!????????????

Surgery was 10/8/2012

starting weight day of surgery was 240

yesterday weight was 186

I have struggled with Protein and dairy issues. Had a few other problems but just a couple of them. Nothing major. I try to get to gym some. I ahve been going with the cousin it is free, but she goes a day then misses week or two. So now this week I will go join our local ymca. I will start a Water aerobics class 3 days week and do weights also.

My goal weight is 125 I hope to make it to that size in a few months.

Hw 278, dos 271, cw 215. I so far have had no issues. Down 56 lbs. stalled occasionally but generally come out of it in a week or two. Exercising since 4 weeks post op. elliptical, just dance 3&4, and Zumba 5-6 days a week for an hour. Only regret is that I wish i would have done this years ago. I know 56lbs is a huge amount of weight but I'm still waiting for my head to see it. Sometimes I look in the mirror and still see the 271lb me and think geez. Other days its like wow...what a difference. I'm ready for the next 15lbs to get off my body. Reaching a weight that beings with 1 is something I have not had since high school. This will be a huge sense of accomplishment.

Surgery 10/25 starting weight is 220, today I'm down to 185 almost 35 lbs. no exercise trying my hardest to meet nutrition goals.

As of today i'm down 50 lbs! Never get in all my fluids, struggle with Vitamins and protien, not exercising other than a little walking. Skin is saggy but that's ok. Still have trouble with eggs, coffee, and many things just don't taste the same. I rely on one shake per day, sometimes 2. Can eat 1/4 to 1/3 cup at a time. Finally last week people noticed I lost wt. Clothes getting too big. I bought some jeans sz20, top 1x. When I started I was in tight 22/24, 2x. My age is 50, female, Ht 5' 10". Oct 25th SW 300... Today 249.9

I was sleeved Oct 4 at 214. Today I weight 172. My goal is 155.

Sleeved Oct 10. Height 5'0, HW: 320, SW: 279, CW: 230. Top size XL from 3X, pant size 16/18 from a 24/26... getting my Protein and fluids in... i have eaten some of the "bad stuff" fried food, Cookies, sweets, etc... but over all i eat healthy and follow the diet. Don't really exercise extensively but i do walk for an hour every other day and do light weights... my hair is falling out though luckily i have long hair just started taking Biotin this week so hopefully it works.. getting the sleeve is the best thing i ever did for myself... :)

sleeved on October eighth Wade to 48 day of surgery as of today January 15th I weigh 180

I work out 2 to 4 times a week I do eliptical weight training zumba little bit of running and cx works class which is a core class loooooove it

HW:300

DOS:10/9

SW:267

CW:218

No complications,except I just had to get my gallbladder taken out on 1/10, btw that surgery hurt worse then the sleeve...gas pains,infected incision,1 still open. But anyway 49lbs gone since 10/1, 82lbs gone total!!! Feeling great! :D

Hi I was sleeved on 10/24/12. My start weight was 333lbs, day of surgery was 328lbs, and now I am at 284lbs. I was taking bp, cholesterol and acid reflux meds prior to surgery. Stopped taking the cholesterol and acid reflux med at time of surgery, and have not taken any bp meds in over a month! Saw my prirmary this last week and everything was great, my bloodwork was very encouraging, and best part was my cholesterol total was 156! I was doing the happy dance leaving his office! I worry that it seems to be coming off slow, but after reading a lot of the posts, I guess I am on track. I am just glad the pounds are coming off! I am one of the lucky ones in that I have not had any issues with eating. It took me a little bit to build up to it, but I am doing well with getting in all of my Protein and fluids.

Sleeved 10/11/12 had a great surgery and recovering. As of yesterday down 80lbs. Unfortunately only about half way there, but wow what a wonderful start. Could have never done it without my sleeve. Best thing I've ever done for myself.