Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some people here are meanies

That has to be a special kind of stupid! :lol:

Part of the reason I was overweight was that I forget to eat. I'm fairly intelligent actually.

I often work on a project and don't take time to break for meals. It's not that uncommon. It's terrible for your metabolism. I just read a thread about binge eating, which I can't even imagine a person could do or enjoy...and shockingly enough, I didn't think they were terribly stupid....which is stupider? Or are they both bad and maybe not something to question a person's intelligence over?

I agree! Some come across that way...I posted something and never got an answer and it made me feel kinda dumb for posting.:/

I am a busy mom and run with stuff to do all day, i don't get a bit hungry so sometimes I DO forget to eat. Sure doesn't make me stupid. Just makes me absent minded and not food obsessed anymore!

I should have made clear, what I meant. When you make the mistake of mentioning that you are dieting THATS when I had someone make the sometimes I forget to eat. comment. Lighten up you fat jolly people. It's called jokes and at 360 down from 460..I have had a lot to laugh about.

I am a busy mom and run with stuff to do all day' date=' i don't get a bit hungry so sometimes I DO forget to eat. Sure doesn't make me stupid. Just makes me absent minded and not food obsessed anymore![/quote']

I think he was referring to non sleeved skinny people....but I can't be sure. People who throw it in your face that they are so naturally skinny.

But how would one know that someone is sleeved or not? :) We have to take out minds away from "fat people and skinny people" because if all goes well aren't we attempting to be the skinny one that he's making fun of? Much like the borg we will all be assimilated.....muhahahahaha

I hate it when people who don't agree with you or don't like the way you have coped with your surgery (or don't like what your surgeon said, even) have an opinion on YOUR life. people ask questions because they want honest answers to our REAL experiences. Everyone is different and ultimately it is up to the individual person to find out what works for them but don't chastise someone for having a different experience to you or your surgeon.

I agree! Some come across that way...I posted something and never got an answer and it made me feel kinda dumb for posting.:/

What did you post? Maybe someone will answer it now.

Saying that people are meanies is such a nice way of putting it. Let's call a spade a spade... They are assholes.

Saying that people are meanies is such a nice way of putting it. Let's call a spade a spade... They are assholes.

Ha Ha!!!!!!!

I've noticed that the recent topics on the right go by pretty quickly. If you post late at night you are less likely to get an answer. A hugely attended forum like this buries things pretty quickly.

I try to answer the ones that are dropping off the bottom if they have no response but I can't be here all the time.

I am too busy with my save the tuna campaign. :rolleyes:

I am gonna have to stop posting because I am sorry but I have a short fuse and since I just had surgery I don't think it is healthy for me and yes I was being attacked for being a new member.

I am gonna have to stop posting because I am sorry but I have a short fuse and since I just had surgery I don't think it is healthy for me and yes I was being attacked for being a new member.

Which topic, Trina?