Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why am i craving sex

I prayed for brownies and got some last night. But I'm not sure where to log it on MyFitnessPal. Should I log it under "Evening Snack" or "Cardio"?

Lucky you! Ha ha

I prayed for brownies and got some last night. But I'm not sure where to log it on MyFitnessPal. Should I log it under "Evening Snack" or "Cardio"?

Lmao

Yes, my husband is definitely excited about this part of the surgery. You know, I have found even when we're not that "active" my body has found a way to take care of things in my dreams, know what I mean? Catch an Alexander Skarsgard dream and all problems alleviated! ;)

Okay, can you explain it in someone who is post menapausal? :)

I think it's because we are less self conscious and feel so much better about ourselves. I was 50 when I had surgery, by week two I was ready to get after it. Sex has always been good, but now....WOW. We've been married 34 years this July, and it has never been better!!!!

I have a great marriage and I've loved this man for 21 years. We've been through rough times, close to divorce (not actually but he's pissed me off bad enough for me to think about it), and with all the struggles we still remain. I pray that this surgery doesn't cause a problem. I hear of so many people divorcing and separating til it's scary. He's supportive of this surgery however last week he told me I was acting quiet and he was scared I will leave him after the surgery! I'm thinking WtF???? Where did that come from. He even said sometimes when I don't want to have sex he feels as if I don't find him attractive. This blew my mind, this man is fine as hel$! I would think looking at my body would turn him off!!! I don't know, this just scared the crap out of me!

Wow first I think it's a great sign of your marriage your husband told you how he felt instead of closing up and ignoring you. And secondly he really adores you and your connection with him is really important to him too. I'm sure you made him know how much you want him and still are hot by him. I think this is a good lesson for me to see that our men may be nervous about our new weight loss just and we are nervous about our change too.

Well congrats on a marrying a good man!! Lol. What's the secret to knowing he's the one you should marry?

Wow first I think it's a great sign of your marriage your husband told you how he felt instead of closing up and ignoring you. And secondly he really adores you and your connection with him is really important to him too. I'm sure you made him know how much you want him and still are hot by him. I think this is a good lesson for me to see that our men may be nervous about our new weight loss just and we are nervous about our change too.

Well congrats on a marrying a good man!! Lol. What's the secret to knowing he's the one you should marry?

I did reassure him and I was really caught off guard to tell you the truth. He seems to have so much confidence so it really was surprising to me that he felt that way. We are so total opposite. He's outgoing and loves to be active, I'm such a recluse and I think it comes mainly from gaining all this weight and not being comfortable in my own skin. I would be lying if I didn't admit that doing this surgery was about vanity as well as getting healthy. I would love to be slim again. I know I NEED this just as much as I WANT this. The health issues are my main concern and I pray some of the ailments clear up, but I also secretly want to feel good about myself again. I want my outside to match my insides.

I also knew he was the one from the moment I met him. I was so young and he was the bad boy I should have ran from!!! I was a shy honor student, cheerleader, with a hint of rebellion and he was older, street wise, and such a bad boy. But I instantly knew I wanted to marry this rebel! We connected in so many other ways. He always knows how to make me smile even when I feel like choking the life out of him, LOL. And from day one he's always been there when I needed him! His family thought he would never slow down and he did. I must admit I felt like I had won the lottery when I snagged this one!

It sounds like you two will be just fine trough this WLS ride! And what is so wrong with wanting this surgery for vanity along with health? I'm sure you're not a VAIN person but you losing weight and wearing clothes you love will make you feel good. That is good for your mental health which is definitely related to your physical health. Hell yeah I want this surgery because I don't want diabetes or a heart attack. I really got it because I don't want to weigh over 300lbs when I get pregnant. But damn right I want to look good and wear a pretty dress like a pin-up girl. My fantasy is to take those boudoir pictures for my man where I look like a 50's pin up girl. Me being fat before WLS just worsened my mental health and physical. Now I have more hope and that makes me eat better which makes me physically healthy. I'm glad you have your best friend supporting you. He really wants to keep you happy and allllll his:)

My boyfriend is so supportive. He reassures me that I just had surgery to be patient and he reminds me that he loves me any way I am. I noticed him trying to lose for me too. We must be doing something right, right??:)

That's what I keep telling myself. I can't wait to be able to wear some skinny jeans, boots and a nice shirt without having to cover my fat rolls. I would never wear something like that now.

That's what I keep telling myself. I can't wait to be able to wear some skinny jeans' date=' boots and a nice shirt without having to cover my fat rolls. I would never wear something like that now.[/quote']

Boots!!!!! My calves don't fit into 90% oh boots!! Cheers to new boots!!!

Boots!!!!! My calves don't fit into 90% oh boots!! Cheers to new boots!!!

My promise to myself is that when I get to goal, I'm going to go to Texas and (visit friends) buy a very expensive pair of boots!!

I too want this surgery for health reasons. But, I want to be able to wear leggings in public, and dresses to the knee (or higher) or cute clothes that I look good in. That just excites me too!

Good weight-loss to you all!

Read this whole thread... Now I'm horny AND I want a brownie!!!! Hahahaha

I'm very lucky in that I have a husband who likes it as much as I do.... BUT, with that said, even being totally in sync with my partner sexually, I still think "taking some time for yourself" is an essential part of life!! If I don't know what I like, how can I tell him?!

Let's not generalize that personal gadgets are only for single ladies or sexless marriages ;-) lol