Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else set for surgery on January 17th?!

I'm on the 16th.. one day before. started my liquid diet yesterday.. im starving!

That's crazy i have to do mine for 3weeks ugh! 

Going to Dr. Ortiz in Mexico. He placed my lap band in 2004' date=' so I've been through all this with him before. How about you?[/quote']

I'm in upstate NY .... What kind of pre-op diet does your surgeon require? Mine actually only requires Clear liquids 24 hours before and that's it....I did have to lose 10 lbs before being approved...it's hard to believe its only 10 days away!!!!

I am scheduled for the 25th of jan! Very nervous! I think I have over-educated myself! Lol Good luck everyone!

I am scheduled for January 17th, I went for my ekg, upper gi, and blood work this morning and signed all the paperwork this is the first time I have felt like I'm really getting this. Yay me. :-)

I am going through LePorts office in fountain valley ca they have been great. No liquid diet until the day before surgery again yay.

Just can't wait until I am past recovery!

I'm in upstate NY .... What kind of pre-op diet does your surgeon require? Mine actually only requires Clear liquids 24 hours before and that's it....I did have to lose 10 lbs before being approved...it's hard to believe its only 10 days away!!!!

I'm doing 9 days of Protein shakes and green veggies and then clear liquid 24 hours prior. Since I'm traveling so far and will be gone for a week, I'm making the 10 days go faster by cleaning, organizing and preparing lists for my husband so he can take over the "soccer mom/mom taxi role". I have 3 kids at 3 different schools... So I think at this moment I'm more stressed about all that then the actual surgery! :-P

my surgery is scheduled for the 21st...start my pre-op diet next week I am soo excited. Good luck to you!!

Mine is the 21 as well but I have kno pre op diet just don't eat after 12 the night before

I'm doing 9 days of Protein shakes and green veggies and then clear liquid 24 hours prior. Since I'm traveling so far and will be gone for a week' date=' I'm making the 10 days go faster by cleaning, organizing and preparing lists for my husband so he can take over the "soccer mom/mom taxi role". I have 3 kids at 3 different schools... So I think at this moment I'm more stressed about all that then the actual surgery! :-P[/quote']

Sounds like he is going to have his hands full! You definitely deserve a little me time so enjoy it (the best you can after surgery!) I only have 1 and am stressing about how my husband is going to take over EVERYTHING!!!!!

My surgery is set for Jan 14 im on day 5 of my liquid diet I take a muscle milk in am 20grams Protein then for lunch n dinner I do a whey bullet grape flavor those r 42 grams of protein so thats 104 grams of protein im down 10 lbs but cant lie had 2 taco home made with a little cheese and my stomach hurts:/ so i cant slip up plus I drink lots of Water all day long

Hi im on the 17th and this is my 3rd day on liquids i drank 5 shakes aday but to day I had 3 wings for dinner and Water .I couldn't help my self my headache finally went away.

I was having the same problem with head aches when i was drinking the shakes try the whey Protein bullets grape flavor there not the best but they fill u up n cause u from not having head aches i do the bullets for lunch n dinner and i drink the muscle milk for Breakfast

Ok, I will try it can I get it from walmary Im leaving now and muscle milk is it where the milk is sold????

my paperwork goes in on monday:) super nervous went through entire program 2x only to have have insurance changes and the last attempt ... august 2012 i happen to wind up having one of the the only Aetna with an exculsion :( sooooo hear i go ...again !

Ok' date=' I will try it can I get it from walmary Im leaving now and muscle milk is it where the milk is sold????[/quote']

Yes at Walmart in the diet isle and the muscle milk is also sold in the same spot