Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers - Let's Figure Out Average Weight Loss for Us Losers

Hi October 2012 Sleevers! I was wondering how everyone is doing - we made it through the Holiday Season (it was a long one, Halloween through New Years' - we had it pretty rough!). Post your stats with an average monthly loss so we can give newbies an idea of what's possible! Happy New Year, guys and gals! Good luck making it to your next mini or final goal!

DOS (10/11/12) - 255

Today (1/2/13) - 209

Total Loss: 46 lbs. / Monthly average: - 15.3 lbs./month

Surgery Oct. 1

Before pre op diet 293

Date of surgery 280

Current weight 218

Not sure of average monthly

Total loss 75 pounds

Yolo

Oct 1 - start of pre-op diet: 254

Oct 15 - surgery day: 243.2

Jan 2 - today: 212.6

41.4 lbs lost in 11 weeks

3.75 lb avg loss per week!

Surgery date 10/8

Preop weight 208

Today's weight 173

Total loss 35lbs

Started 273 on 10/29

Now 245 1/2

Super frustrated at learning this new lifestyle during the holidays! Sloooooow loser :/

Oct 25, 2012. SW 300

Today i am 256 = 44 lb loss

I am 11 weeks out = avg 4lbs per week

I lost my data on each weigh in. Had it logged on iPad notes. So i'll have to pull my old paperwork. Anyway...my dr told me avg wt loss for VSG per month is 6-7 lbs. So if you're losing 10 or more per month, that's good. Of xourse depends on age, wt, etc.

I'm 50 yrs old, female. Still cant hold more than 1/4 to 1/3 c at a meal. But i get so hungry within an hour or two after the meal. I dont get in all my fluids either. I love reading about other Oct sleevers!

Got my sleeve on October 30th and I am down 49 pounds! woot woot!! 66 pounds total including pre op.

Sleeved on 10/8

Day of surgery Weight 255

Weight today 195

Total loss: 60lbs

Really struggling with not drinking and eating and eating slowly still! Also getting my B12 in but struggling with the multi vits...any suggestions?

Dealing with serious reflux also that my delusional surgeon keeps giving me OTC meds that arent working!

What is everyone eating?

10/23 266

1/5 217

So close to a 50 pound loss :)

Before pre op diet: 388

Oct 31 dos: 366

Today jan 5th: 315

Total weight loss after surgery: 51 lbs

Total in all: 73 lbs

Sleeved on 10/8

Day of surgery Weight 255

Weight today 195

Total loss: 60lbs

Really struggling with not drinking and eating and eating slowly still! Also getting my B12 in but struggling with the multi vits...any suggestions?

Dealing with serious reflux also that my delusional surgeon keeps giving me OTC meds that arent working!

What is everyone eating?

I purchased Vitamins created for sleeve and bypass patients through "powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury.com". chewable multi-vit. and chewable cal/mag. supplements. Are they tastey? No, I chew real good then chase with tiny bit of Crystal Light. Between 3 cal/mags, I multi and my B-12, I chew these over morning hours as my snack. I may not get enough solid food every day, but I make sure to always take my vits. and get my Protein and as much Water as possible each day. I wish there were liquid vits. to add to one shake in morming and get it all done. They do get chalky tasting after a while.

10/15 285

Today 244

Down 41 pounds!!!!

This was the best decision ever!!! Anyone dealing with the emotions from overeating?? I am struggling with it but learning how to process and deal with it now.

DOS: (10/16/731928) 375lbs

Today: (1/6/13) 313lbs

Total Lost 62lbs / Monthly Ave: 20.6lbs

DOS: (10/16/12) 375lbs

Today: (1/6/13) 313lbs

Total Lost 62lbs / Monthly Ave: 20.6lbs