Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Challenge: Spring 2013 goal! Way in on the first day of spring

Checking in!

I was 197.0 this morning! 17lbs to goal and 6 weeks to get there. I got this :).

I lost 5.2lbs this week (we are re-flooring the whole house before we put it on the market and apparently doing manual labor 8 hours a day really kicks up the weightloss). I have 11.8 lbs to goal for spring and 5 weeks to get there!

I'm coming into this challenge late but the V day challenge ended and I need another challenge to motivate me lol

Surgery date 11/14/12

HW 379

SW 359

Today 302

Challenge goal 292

Since I only have a month left 10lbs is kind of ambitious for me especially since I've been stalling lately. So fingers crossed and we will see!!

i have never posted but wanted to join challenge. highest weight 232 dos weight 224 weight today is 194 . i was sleeved on dec.17 .my goal for spring 3/20 will be 185

10/11/12 DOS 278

1/1/12 235 (weigh in for me is Thursday)

3/20/13 210

I am trying not to be too ambitious because I don't want to be disappointed but I think 25 pounds is doable?

Checking in.....as of 2/14 218 so eight pounds in a month is definitely doable to get to my goal. I just need to start the exercise back up and I will surpass the goal.

Pre surgery: 284

D.O.S: 273

Current weight: 210

Spring goal: 199

Anxious to be in "onederland"!

While I remain optimistic, these stalls have me being CAUTIOUSLY optimistic.

Love challenges!!!

HW: 278

SW: 267.6 (7/17/12)

CW: 195

GW: 190 for 3/20/13

Heaviest pre surgery weight: 300

12/12/12 Weight the DOS: 267

Weight today 1/1/13: 245

Goal for the first day of spring: 210

YAY!!!! I met my goal today!!!!!

Is it too late to join in?

Pre-Surgery Weight: 264.8lbs

12.12.12 DOS Weight: 258.8lbs

Todays Weight: 225.6lbs

03.20.2013 1st day of spring goal: 210lbs...

The lowest I have lost to in my adult life is 211lbs... It would be awesome to pass that by Spring... I am thinking I could lose more, but this is a special goal for myself!

Sadly I don't think I will make it to my goal of 210 in the next 3 weeks... I seem to have hit ANOTHER stall... We will see what happens I am going to do my best to make it to 215lbs by the first day of spring! But I vote we start a First Day of Summer Challenge!!!

Pre-surgery weight: 280.4

Feb 21/2013 DOS weight: 268.8

March 20 goal weight: 253

Just had surgery a week ago so I can't work out yet but hopefully I can still make my goal.

Wow I forgoot about this now Im 246 :)

LOL today Im 233 Yay

I lost 5.2lbs this week (we are re-flooring the whole house before we put it on the market and apparently doing manual labor 8 hours a day really kicks up the weightloss). I have 11.8 lbs to goal for spring and 5 weeks to get there!

I lost that big amount and have been stalled since- but I was down .6lbs this morning. I may or may not make my goal- but I am happy with my progress :)

Sadly I don't think I will make it to my goal of 210 in the next 3 weeks... I seem to have hit ANOTHER stall... We will see what happens I am going to do my best to make it to 215lbs by the first day of spring! But I vote we start a First Day of Summer Challenge!!!

I have made my goal of 215 EARLY!!! I woke up and weighed 214.8lbs. I am so excited!! And yesterday for the first time ever someone said I look FIT! That is a compliment I have never recieved.

I lost that big amount and have been stalled since- but I was down .6lbs this morning. I may or may not make my goal- but I am happy with my progress :)

I was 183.6 this morning. I may make goal after all :)