Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

I just wanted to say I'm stuck again scale won't move everyone I know says I lost enough weight but I want to take off another 10 pounds for my own comfort. Anyway all my weight loss is post op I never was given a pre op diet.. I ate full food up until the day before surgery. I was 258 before surgery and am now 165 I want to be 155 I am 5'6 and have never been this small in all my life but I still feel fat I know some people cant understand it but I do at times I see the changes in pictures but when I look down and sometimes when I walk past the mirror I see the old me I wonder if my mind will ever catch up to what I really am.

Take new pictures of your self, and stand infront of a mirror daily and look at your new body! I had the same issue but these two things have helped me allot to see the new me. Also when your out grab a pair of pants or shirt your old size of the rack and look at them then at your self in the mirror its amazing

Before and after

Left side 2012 OC Fair

Right side 2013 OC Fair

Sleeved 12/11/12 -60lbs

WTG you are doing great

Take new pictures of your self' date=' and stand infront of a mirror daily and look at your new body! I had the same issue but these two things have helped me allot to see the new me. Also when your out grab a pair of pants or shirt your old size of the rack and look at them then at your self in the mirror its amazing[/quote']

I TOTALLY understand how you feel. In fact, I often adjust my shirt (which used to be tucked into my fat rolls) only to realize there's nothing there. I'm in a size 8 but still grab a 14 or 16 first. It's only been 8 months so maybe I'll get used to how I feel. It's funny, I used to feel like a skinny girl stuck in a fat girls body. Now I feel like a fat girl stuck in a skinny girls body. Lol!! The head games we play......

Here is a progress pic

post-7384-13813657495948_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]16589[/ATTACH]

And a cute hair cut!

Have many of you cut your hair because of Hair loss? I did I'm so ready for long hair :(

I have hypothyroidism. I lost hair because of that and it never came back just because I was on thyroid medicine. Lost more hair with surgery and it is slowly coming back. I have never had really long hair, though, because of my thyroid problems. Hair length is not much different than it was prior to surgery. Looking at your picture, though, I would say you are very blessed with beautiful hair regardless of length.

Like extensions?

Well I've never been a fan of stuff you gotta glue in or sew in. I rock wigs. So much easier and more versatile. .

post-45013-13813668591829_thumb.png

Well I've never been a fan of stuff you gotta glue in or sew in. I rock wigs. So much easier and more versatile. .

Wrong pic. Sorry..lol

Yup, I cut my hair too. I always had hair fall due to hypothyroidism but at month 4 it was pretty significant so I took the plunge. I really didn't want big gobs of hair everywhere.

post-44447-1381366859546_thumb.jpg

Here is a progress pic

You look great! ;-)

Take new pictures of your self' date=' and stand infront of a mirror daily and look at your new body! I had the same issue but these two things have helped me allot to see the new me. Also when your out grab a pair of pants or shirt your old size of the rack and look at them then at your self in the mirror its amazing[/quote']

It may be a Guy thing but I put on pants that I couldn't close before December 2011 surgery. Now I wear them with belt that I had to put two new holes in and can slip off the pants without opening them. Give yourself a break. You've come a long way. The weight didn't go up over a few weeks but we get anxious when it stops going down daily or weekly. I add different exercise to get scale moving again. I reduced treadmill from mile to. 5 and started on recumbent bike for 30 minutes. It's also easier on the knees.