Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Youll get going again. Ill be watching for feedback on resetting too. Theres something out there called five day pouch test which may work.

Don't get discouraged. I 460 when I started November 2009. Surgery was December 2011. I was down to 365 January 2013. The scale stopped moving for a few months but waist down to 54 from 60 and down to wearing 3x from 6x. I know that you don't want to hear that you are 'reshaping your body' but there is some validity to it. If possible try to get a body fat measurement and stop measuring success only with the scale. That said. I go to gym 3-4 times a week and go back to post surgery diet of only Protein Shake and yogurt one day a week. It prevents u stretching your stomach

Can someone post the 5 day reset link! I need a do over after family VACAY!

http://www.5daypouchtest.com/

Hi, I'm back. I don't come here often because when I see others that have lost a lot more than me, it makes me feel discouraged. That may be selfish but it is how I feel. I know everyone is diferent and all that stuff. JMHO I just passed my 6 month mark, going to wls for weigh in today as a matter of fact. Also, just got back from a family vacation---took my Protein Shakes and pushed the Water. I was surprised to see a 2 lb loss upon our return. I want to start couch potato to 5K. Maybe I can check in more and support anyone that needs it and maybe even get some motivation myself.

I finally went in for my 6 month weigh on their scale says 177 LBS mines say 176 same difference lol whats a pound so they are very very happy with my weight loss to date and my surgeon saw me today and said wow your looking good that felt great to hear and the security guard who has not seen me since my surgery gave me a big hug and said she barley recognized me Wow today made me feel soooooooo good about this whole decision.. Wow wow wow what a feeling. Now on another note I finally got them to draw blood to see why I'm tired all the time. they said the blood work can take a few weeks to get back.. Fine by me lets just fix the problem please! Today was a great day! Sleeved 12/6/12 down 81 pounds on their scale 82 on mines.. Victory!

Hi, I'm back. I don't come here often because when I see others that have lost a lot more than me, it makes me feel discouraged. That may be selfish but it is how I feel. I know everyone is diferent and all that stuff. JMHO I just passed my 6 month mark, going to wls for weigh in today as a matter of fact. Also, just got back from a family vacation---took my Protein Shakes and pushed the Water. I was surprised to see a 2 lb loss upon our return. I want to start couch potato to 5K. Maybe I can check in more and support anyone that needs it and maybe even get some motivation myself.

We are here for you.. We are all in this together and we are here to support each other in our times of need I hit a few stalls in the very beginning and you guys held me down come on more often talk to us let us know what your doing ask for advice.. try something new you never know what one of us has to offer you until you come in and look for it. #SupportDecemberSleevers!

Congrats Undercover! Great job!

Hey all sleeved 12/28/12. Loving life. I've lost 76lbs since surgery. Down 4 pant sizes and haven't been this size for 24 yrs. Wow. I stall a lot but I seem to lose the most at the beginning if every month. I'm off all mess and have so much energy. I still have 118lbs to go but I know I'll get there and it doesn't seem so scary now. I just started taking my B12 I forgot all about it and it has helped me stop stalling so much. I love reading everyone's accomplishments. Great job and good work.

post-47799-13813666499951_thumb.jpg

How much weight have you lost thus far?

hello, I started off 226 lbs, presently I weigh 166. How about you?

Congrats Undercover! Great job!

Thank you so much

Sleeved 12/26. Down 70 pounds 20 more to go until goal. Someone called me skinny today. Love it :)). Love my December sleevers support group.

Hey y'all I've been very discouraged lately. I haven't lost any weight but I can see inches falling off. I am almost at my six month mark and I've lost a total of 85lbs 60 since surgery. I am going to try the five day pouch test y'all recommended.

I don't know if stress has anything to do with my inability to loose weight now. Like many o you know My husband deployed three days post my surgery and we've had 9 casualties which impacted me quite a bit.. I've lost all interest in eating and most days find myself just wanting to drink coffee. My energy is horrible and I will admit I don't take my B12 Vitamins because I forget.

I want to thank everyone for their awesome support and words of wisdom. I am just ready for this deployment to be over with an can't wait to see a change in me soon.

My stats are nearly identical to yours. My spouse is not in military and I can't say that there is that sort of stress on me. Others report faster progress, but I think we are doing great and actually, our results are "normal.". Keep up the good work!

Hi' date=' I'm back. I don't come here often because when I see others that have lost a lot more than me, it makes me feel discouraged. That may be selfish but it is how I feel. I know everyone is diferent and all that stuff. JMHO I just passed my 6 month mark, going to wls for weigh in today as a matter of fact. Also, just got back from a family vacation---took my Protein Shakes and pushed the Water. I was surprised to see a 2 lb loss upon our return. I want to start couch potato to 5K. Maybe I can check in more and support anyone that needs it and maybe even get some motivation myself.[/quote']

I think slower losers tend to write less, but this gives a misleading impression that most lose quickly. I would encourage you to post more just because what you write could resonate with other people.

I finally went in for my 6 month weigh on their scale says 177 LBS mines say 176 same difference lol whats a pound so they are very very happy with my weight loss to date and my surgeon saw me today and said wow your looking good that felt great to hear and the security guard who has not seen me since my surgery gave me a big hug and said she barley recognized me Wow today made me feel soooooooo good about this whole decision.. Wow wow wow what a feeling. Now on another note I finally got them to draw blood to see why I'm tired all the time. they said the blood work can take a few weeks to get back.. Fine by me lets just fix the problem please! Today was a great day! Sleeved 12/6/12 down 81 pounds on their scale 82 on mines.. Victory!

Congratulations on your continued success!! Glad you got your blood drawn, but what did they draw that takes weeks to get back? Most of the stuff related to Vitamin levels and metabolic function take a matter of hours to run, and the results are back in the office the next day. Just curious - maybe I need one of those tests, too, lol! How many calories are you eating every day? I've found that if I'm at or below 800, I have no energy. Funny, I don't feel hungry like I used to, but I can still tell it's probably not enough fuel for me.