Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Yeah, it's annoying but at least it's not fat! Lol

Lol thats what I get for talking shyt lol someone post up a few months ago about Water weight and I bragged about not having that issue and for the last 2 months long and behold I have water weight lol but you right at least its not fat and i took 1.4 pounds of it off last night so one more to go and i am back on track

I was sleeved on 12/3 and, as of Monday, I have lost 122 lbs!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am and this surgery has literally transformed my life. I have gone from 3XL to XL and my waist is knocking on the door of 38 (from a 46). I still have almost 30 pounds more to go so there will be no letting up on the accelerator. :)

Sleeved 12/10. Down 55 pounds, 10 pounds from goal of 131 pounds! Yay!

Depression setting in. I need to do better because I'm still far from goal and weightloss has seriously slowed to nothing. I gained weight in last week. I need help and advice.

I was sleeved 12-11-12 starting weight 325 and now 224' date=' down 101 lbs! Living life is amazing! ♥[/quote']

That is awesome!!! I was sleeved on 12-5 and only down 53 pounds. I know everyone loses differently but I would love to know what you have been doing and what your average food day is like!!!!

I am not losing much anymore so today back to liquids with one meal of half a sandwhich. Let's see if this works for the next few days. Increased my liquids too. Fingers crossed!

Depression setting in. I need to do better because I'm still far from goal and weightloss has seriously slowed to nothing. I gained weight in last week. I need help and advice.

Don't get get depressed ....your doing great and it's only been 5 months :)

I was sleeved on 12/13 and I am down 64 1/2 pounds. Only 8 more til goal weight of 145...!

Meh. Sleeved 12/21, so I will hit 5 months next Tuesday. Down 39 lbs. I lost two entire pounds in April. TWO. May is not looking much better.

Sleeved 12/18/12

Starting Weight 257

Current Weight 190

Slowing down too but back on liquids for a few days has kicked it up again.

Good luck everyone!

That is awesome!!! I was sleeved on 12-5 and only down 53 pounds. I know everyone loses differently but I would love to know what you have been doing and what your average food day is like!!!!

I have been really lucky to lose so much, I don't eat a lot of variety though. I usually eat taco cupcakes or one kind of like manicotti for at least one meal a day. I eat at least one Protein Bar a day sometimes a baby bel or two and a handful of nuts I also get almond crackers and the laughing cow wedges too. I also sometimes have grilled chicken or steak for dinner with a few veggies. I occasionally have some frozen greek yogurt too. Not much variety but it works for me right now. ;-)

I have been really lucky to lose so much, I don't eat a lot of variety though. I usually eat taco cupcakes or one kind of like manicotti for at least one meal a day. I eat at least one Protein bar a day sometimes a baby bel or two and a handful of nuts I also get almond crackers and the laughing cow wedges too. I also sometimes have grilled chicken or steak for dinner with a few veggies. I occasionally have some frozen greek yogurt too. Not much variety but it works for me right now. ;-)

I'm restarting the liquid diet today to try and get things moving again. Ahh....day one is always the hardest...lol.

Don't Give UP! Go back to basics. Protein first then veggies. Get in 70 grams a day. Water 64 ounces daily. Exercise if you can. You lost close to 100 pounds that AMAZING! when I stop logging my food I stop losing go to myfitnesspal.com and use that to chart your food intake,protein intake,water intake and exercise. You can do this and the sleeve will really help if you put the right stuff in. You can do this