Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

As for hair loss' date=' I was experiencing it very badly... I actually was reccomended Loreal's Everpure Thickening Shampoo... Since Ihave been using it my Hair loss has stopped for the most part. It slowed down after the second wash and stopped after about a week...[/quote']

Where do you buy

Mine start coming out about 3 weeks ago....and it's a lot. :(

I bought the Thickening Shampoo at CVS. I've seen it at target too... It was maybe $14 for both Shampoo and Conditioner.

Sleeved 12/28. Down 63lbs from 357. I feel like a slow loser. I stall a lot and yoyo up and down the same 2 to 3 lbs. I've lost 25 inches over whole body. down almost 4 pant sizes. Was a 24 now a loose 18. Shirts just one size. Started to loose hair about the 3 1/2 month mark. But I still believe this was the best decision ever made I take in about 1000 calories, drink 5 bottled waters a day. And get about 80g Protein. Walk 3 x a week but just herniated a disk in the lower back and have bad leg and back pain. I need ideas on how to loose with out the exercise for a little while.

Hey Y'all, I was sleeved on 12-17 and I am doing great. Recently I have had people comment that I look thin... WHAAATTT... Now I have been described as many things "THIN" is not one of them. I am happy yet frustrated because I am now able to buy clothes in the regular area of stores no more Plus sizes I am fitting in a MED/LARGE shirt and Large pants. I have spoken to my doctors and no longer see my slow progress as a bad thing. I have gotten to the point where I am content where I am at and if I were never to loose one more ounce of weight I would be okay with it. I feel much healthier and love the fact that I can keep up with my children (age ranging from 4yrs-11months). I know I will still loose more but I am just so excited to be where I am. I hope everyone is doing well!

post-46681-13813665001387_thumb.jpg

post-46681-13813665001631_thumb.jpg

Congratulations ! Sounds like you are doing very well

Has anyone gone back to the liquid diet to kick start things again? I've been stalled for awhile. I've increased my calories' date=' Water, Protein and exercise but nothing seems to work.[/quote']

Hi

Yes my nutritionist suggested I get back on phase 1 liquids for 2-3 days.

I got through day one and saw 4lbs drop but had too much going onn and didn't finish my seconds day. I do plan on starting tomorrow

Hopefully I can do this. ????

So thankful to have not had a stall for more than 3-4 days. Sleeved 12/20/12 and am down 71.5 today!

Wow!!! That's awesome

Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work????

I just bought a smart phone. Any suggestions on phone apps that track carbs/calories?

Thanks in advance

Hi there!!!

I love

My fitness pal

I had the same issue. Got a cat scan nothing. Turned out to be gastritis. I went on omaprazole 20g daily. By day 4 I was 70% better.

Good luck

Thank you! I thought about a cat scan or scope too just to be sure, but ill give this a try first :)

Sleeved 12/26. Down 61 pounds and still there hair is starting to fall out but I knew what to expect. Bouncing up and down the same two pounds. Love the sleeve

Sleeved 12/26. Down 61 pounds and still there Hair is starting to fall out but I knew what to expect. Bouncing up and down the same two pounds. Love the sleeve

Hello Junior

We are sleeve twinkies :) I was sleeved on Dec 26th 2013

Pre surgery 296

Day of Surgery 264 (-32)

Today 205.6 (-90 all together )....58 since surgery

My hair is coming out as well , thank goodness I have a lot of hair....I to love my sleeve.

Patty in Texas

Hello Junior

We are sleeve twinkies :) I was sleeved on Dec 26th 2012

Pre surgery 296

Day of Surgery 264 (-32)

Today 205.6 (-90 all together )....58 since surgery

My hair is coming out as well , thank goodness I have a lot of hair....I to love my sleeve.

Patty in Texas

Hi there!!!

I love

My fitness pal

Best app ever :)

stinken stalls! two weeks now! grrrr

agreed - I'm still bouncing around the same two pounds. I'm going to stop obsessing over it. Just do my thing and it will all catch up.