Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

HW: 294 June 2012

Day of surgery: 260 December 10th 2012

Current: 216

Glad I'm with a few of you. I felt like a slow loser but I'm glad I'm normal lol can't wait for onederland :)

Sent from my EVO using VST

Black dress 294, pink shirt 250, black shirt 216

Sent from my EVO using VST

Wow you look great Nice loss.

Sleeved 12/21

Starting weight 216

Surgery weight 202

Weight 4/9/2013 168

34 pounds lost since VSG!!

No issues no problems no hairlloss so far. Sleeved by Guillermo Alvarez in Mexico. Best decision for me.

Highly recommend.

Love reading all the success stories, advise, even the bad experiences posted on this site.

Hey I love that I'm still losing. Even if it's slower I love any pound I can get!

Starting weight- 248

Current Weight- 187

Size 14s are falling off and I am wearing Jr size jeans sise 12. Yayyyy I love my sleeve.

Still not able to eat too much, lots of eggs and fish to get Protein in.

How are ya'll "still not able to eat much"? I swear i feel like I dont have ENOUGH restriction. Im a little over three months out and i can eat 4oz of sirloin at one meal - i hear people talking about its a struggle to eat an egg though?

I have my surgery records (nothing wrong - just trying for military eventually and ill need it) and she used a 40Fr. Bougie - i swear Ive read of people getting a 48Fr one which is bigger. Just confused.

Yeah, I can definitely eat more than 4 oz. I do feel full enough with 4 oz of dense Protein, but if it's not dense, I could eat more. I worry that it will become easier and easier to eat more, which I don't want. If it stayed like this, I'd be thrilled. It's restricted enough to keep me from overeating, but not so restricted that I can tolerate things. I watch my calories and protein, and stick to 900-1200 cal a day. I've never been sick, slimed, had pain or anything others report, but then again, I never push it. However - back to the eggs - I stay away from them, they always feel like a rock in my stomach.

@michigan - my story exactly. Im full at 4 but feel like theres room for more. Staying 900-1200 cal a day too

Just checking in with my fellow December Sleevers, Its been about 4 months and a week now since my surgery and I am down 60 pounds from the day of Surgery and I feel so good I am to small for everything I now own and had to pick up a few items I also only have 33 pounds left to goal and it really shows. After having a few stalls in the beginning its as though my weight loss has been going great non stop and I love it. My only complaint is I don't enjoy going out to eat like I use to because I can no longer enjoy The bread and Soup and salad before a meal so I sit and watch everyone else eat while I sit and wait on my main course and then once its there I can only focus on Protein, I feel like I waste money on a full course meal only to eat such a small portion. I mean don't get me wrong I love my tool but sometimes it has its downfalls.. Oh well I'm loosing and happy and overall thats what matters! :)

I feel ya on that. I have a hard time ordering food knowing I'm only gonna eat about a fourth of it before I'm stuffed - I hate to waste the money. I don't always eat my leftovers, most of the time I end up throwing it away or my kids eat it up.

I luv my new tool, and all the weight I have lost because of it. I just hate feeling like I'm wasting money on food. I am starting to get my hubby to order stuff we can share, or I'll get one of my kids to order something we can shares....like everything else, its a work in process

Sent from my HTC EVO using VST

I feel ya on that. I have a hard time ordering food knowing I'm only gonna eat about a fourth of it before I'm stuffed - I hate to waste the money. I don't always eat my leftovers, most of the time I end up throwing it away or my kids eat it up.

I luv my new tool, and all the weight I have lost because of it. I just hate feeling like I'm wasting money on food. I am starting to get my hubby to order stuff we can share, or I'll get one of my kids to order something we can shares....like everything else, its a work in process