Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

You went from obese to just overweight right? That's awesome!!! Be proud!

Yeah, I guess I did...although I didn't realize that until you posted it...Thanks!

Hi all! First congrats to everyone who is improving their health-- you all rock! I just want to shout out to all my fellow slow losers and remind them enjoy their own journey. I've lost 22 lbs since my surgery on 12/17. It's a little shy of two lbs a week. I also just turned the corner from a stubborn 3 week stall. Comparatively, my loss is puny...but for me, it makes a big difference. It means my sleep apnea, blood sugar, blood pressure and ability to be active are all better. I will reach goal. It may take me a full year or even two...but baby steps are steps in the right direction.

Hi all! First congrats to everyone who is improving their health-- you all rock! I just want to shout out to all my fellow slow losers and remind them enjoy their own journey. I've lost 22 lbs since my surgery on 12/17. It's a little shy of two lbs a week. I also just turned the corner from a stubborn 3 week stall. Comparatively' date=' my loss is puny...but for me, it makes a big difference. It means my sleep apnea, blood sugar, blood pressure and ability to be active are all better. I will reach goal. It may take me a full year or even two...but baby steps are steps in the right direction.[/quote']

Whenever I was in a stall I literally jus ate more and passed the stall maybe it was just me but I been losing and skipping each stall

At last check a week ago, I've lost a total of 56 pounds. I'm below 300 for the first time in a long time. I have had issues with my Iron levels and now my Vitamin D is low. Unfortunately, both make you tired, lucky me! I haven't been exercising as much as I would like to because my energy is so low some days. I'm fighting my second bad cold since surgery now, awesome. I have enough snot for 3 people. Hopefully it will pass soon.

56 lbs is great! Are you on prescription Vit D? I've been on it on and off for a few years I can never keep mine up to a normal level.

Yes ma'am and I think its because my bmi was so high. I was 350 lbs at my largest. I work out regularly and get my Protein in and stick to a lot of Soups mostly. And I snack a I'm suppose to Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh and not to mention I'm 27.

Girl you are the December sleeve hero! Lol and I believe age and High Bmi's play a big part but you are still my hero! lol great job on your loss!

Ok, this cold and fever is kicking my ass. I'm a HORRIBLE sick person. If the fever would just go down, that would be great. No more body aches too would complete the package.

Ok, this cold and fever is kicking my ass. I'm a HORRIBLE sick person. If the fever would just go down, that would be great. No more body aches too would complete the package.

well i hope u feel better soon :blink:

Thank you!

56 lbs is great! Are you on prescription Vit D? I've been on it on and off for a few years I can never keep mine up to a normal level.

I was told to just do otc. I could lose more if I consistently had energy and get more exercise in. I'm on my feet for work as a retail store manager so it's not like I just sit around.

Everyone is doing great! Congrats.

My starting weight: 332

Day of surgery: 300

Current weight: 258.5

A total of 72.2, 41.5 since surgery on 12/10.

Definitely feel like a alow loser compared to some but I'm learning to accept my journey as my own and not compare. When have I ever lost 72lbs! Let alone 41 in 3 months!

Everyone is doing great! Congrats.

My starting weight: 332

Day of surgery: 300

Current weight: 258.5

A total of 72.2' date=' 41.5 since surgery on 12/10.

Definitely feel like a alow loser compared to some but I'm learning to accept my journey as my own and not compare. When have I ever lost 72lbs! Let alone 41 in 3 months![/quote']

We were sleeved the same day!! And, we also have similar weight loss results...you're doing awesome! :)

I was sleeved on 12/3.

223 at first surgical consult

208 on day of surgery

168 this morning

I always feel like a slow loser and I guess I am but when I see it there in black and white, I'll take it. 40 pounds in a little more than 3 months feels pretty good. And down 55 overall feels great!

Congrats to all of you. We got this!!!

I was told to just do otc. I could lose more if I consistently had energy and get more exercise in. I'm on my feet for work as a retail store manager so it's not like I just sit around.

Hello Kat

I too do know What you mean about standing on your feet all day..... I am also a retail store manager..... I work crazy shifts..... So getting a consistent exercise schedule is been very difficult.... I am entering week 11. Of my post surgery.... I did enroll myself into Gold's gym last week... I am going to try to commit myself to two days a week.... I have had a lot of plateaus....this week I have been 222.2 every day :( ..... Even though it's very slow I still have managed to lose 42 pounds since my surgery... Presurgery I lost 32 pounds. Altogether 74 pounds

Patty

I know I should not compare my loss to anyone else, but you guys are doing great and I am barely doing okay.

HW 12/10/13 237

SW 01/7/13 230

CW 2/04/13 203

I'm down only 27 pounds in 2 months. I think maybe I need to up may calories since most days I fall short of the 800 my nut said i should consume. I always get my Protein in mostly through shakes and usually get in my 60 of Water. The slow pace is allowing my skin to kind of rebound, but I was hoping for a bigger loss at the two month mark. Also, outside of a little walking I have not begun to exercise (having some issues with arthritis in my knees) but I begin physical therapy for my knees this week, hopefully that will ease some of the discomfort and allow me to exercise on a regular basis.

I have knee problems too, however I started water aerobics at least once a week, sometimes twice when work doesn't get in the way. I have arthritis and bursitis in both knees, it's not easy but the water does help